CHAPTER 11// MALLS & GIRLFRIENDS

walking down the stairs with Riley in my arms i began my search for ross

walking down the stairs with Riley in my arms i began my search for ross. "Ross are you busy, we have to do some grocery----oh." i said Modesty and Ross were snuggling on the sofa as he whispered something in her ears that made her giggle. rolling my eyes i interrupted them. "excuse me sorry to interrupted your moment, but Ross we have to do some groceries, i have to buy some more diapers and we're out of Gerber vegetable turkey." i said they both shot up from there position, modesty giving me a glare before her eyes zeroed in on Riley in my arms "oh my god, there's the cute little thing, hi there baby hi, how are you." modesty said getting up and coming face to face with me as she played with riley. "oh my gosh she's so precious how old is she?" she asked eyes flickering back to see if ross was looking at her and he had an amuse expression on his face. "2 months." i said as modesty took her out of my arms i was going to take her back, but decided that would be rude. "hey there you little monsters what's up, i'm aunty modesty." she siad tickling her belly as she had here face to face with her lifting her up as her fee hang in the air as if she was a puppy. "i um i please don't do that." i mumbled my nails in my mouth. Riley whimpered as Modesty kissed her on her rosy cheeks and began lifting her up more so she could squish her head on riley belly, then there was a loud scream. "oh my god she barf in my hair." Modesty said handing riley to me as she felt her hair for the wetness. "i tried to warn you." i said softly. "ross!" his girlfriend scream, looking at ross i saw his fac red cheeks sucked in, he was trying to hold his laugh. "babe come let me help you." he said getting up from he sofa a laugh slipping out. "argh just leave e alone i'm outta here." she said grabbing her purse from off the table and slamming the front door shut causing riley to jump in my arms. "oh my god." i said laughing. "stop laughing at my girlfriend." ross said and he was laughing for himself. "what but you're laughing too." i said "one, i'm laughing because she's my girlfriend and only i could laugh at her, and two, riley just did it again." he said pointing at my breast. looking down i saw it was cover in a white creamy substance. "rileyyyyyy." i said handing her to ross as i ran upstairs to change my top.

an hour later we were in the mall looking for some baby stuff. " i thought they said aisle 5." i said as i walked through aisle 5 with my shopping list in one hand while the other pushed the shopping cart, ross pushing riley in her pram. "laura babe calm down have you checked this side, if it's aisle 5 it has to be here just take your time he said coming up to me and placing a hand on my cheek. " i know you're right, i'll just start over." i said calming down. "good day how may i help this beautiful couple." i employee came up to us hands behind his back, he was short and red head freckles all over his cheeks. "oh um we're not-"i began but got cut off by ross "hi, we're looking for Johnson's baby powder, we've been looking for a while and all you seem to have are the Ammens." ross said totally cutting me off. "oh Johnson's, you guys are very lucky this is the last one we have." he said motioning for us to follow him as he brought us to face the last johnson's powder i grabbed it fast before anyone could snatch it "oh thank God" both men looked at me amused. "what???!!" i whined causing ross to laugh to the employee 'ryan' his name tag said to look at ross. "can't i not look at you?" ross asked smirking before i could answer giggles erupted from riley in her pram, oh she was awake. "oh wow, and who is this precious princess.?" ryan asked bending down to get a better view of her "this is riley." ross said smiling down at her as well. "she is so beautiful, the both of you have made a work of art, she looks so much like the both of you, hope you find everything you need, i gotta run." he said smiling at us both grabbed his ladder and literally started running. wha-he-riles-he-us?" i asked stuttering pointing back and forth at ross, me, riley and where ryan once was. "well i guess she looks like us in a way seeing that we both look like our siblings, but i know for sure she has my lips. "crazy how genes flow right, come on let's go we gotta find some nestle."