CHAPTER22//Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (Not really scorned)

Its a new day Christmas is over,so what, who cares.

this has been me for the entire day. ross is back at work

everyone is back on their normal routine and i'm here crying over a guy, my best friend. who doesn't feel the same way i do about him.

but guess what laura

BOOHOO!'

HE STILL AINT YO MAN.

CRYING OVER HIM WANT MAKE HIM YO MAN

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while so we can see a little better.

Grabbing my phone i texted Liv and told her everything that happen while she was gone. she knew how i felt for ross, she knew how much it hurt.

Perhaps it's time to move on my dear😕... -LIV

It's starting to hurt too much, how can i move on when i see his face everyday, every hour, every minute. Everything I , think, eat, smell, hear, know, touch, wear reminds me of him. It hurts because, everyday every night, every goddamn moment i spend with him, and it hurts knowing he's not mine, knowing how much i want him, and want him to be mines, but i'll never be good enough, i'll always come in second. - ME

Sweety i know how much you love him, n i've watch you over the years be hurt by him over and over and over and he doesn't even know it but there are only two things  i can tell you now and that is to GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER N TELL HIM HOW REALLY FEEL😠😠 I'm sure ross feels the same way about u.....or they say the only way to get over a broken heart is to fall in love again.-LIV

HE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT ME! CANT U NOT SEE, HE KEEPS DATING OTHER GIRLS!! N I DOUBT I CAN LOVE ANYONE ELSE - ME

LAURA GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GODDAMN CLOUDS☁️☁️,ROSS IS IN f@!%^#&$%^&&  LOVE WITH U, THE BOTH OF U NEED TO GET UR SHIT TOGETHER AND CONFESS UR FEELINGS, R I MIGHT JUST GET AN ANEURYSM FROM THE AMOUNT OF STRESS U PUT ME THROUGH . This generation need a salvation Bitches Scared to love💕,Dumbass dudes afraid to show emotion😍HOW DO U WANT HIM IF U DON'T WANNA TELL HIM HOW U FEEL, IF U DONT, MOVE THE HELL ON!! uk what i'm so pissed right now i need to take a shit💩💩

P.S i really need to take a shit, ttyl -LIV 

 Maybe she is right, maybe i need to tell ross how i feel, TO HELL IF HE GOT A WOMAN. i've been waiting for a long time for him, but maybe just maybe i should go up to him and tell him how i feel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Laura I'm home" the voice of ross came form downstairs as i tucked Riley to sleep. it was 9:00pm and now ross was finally coming from work she hadn't seen him since thi morning and was crying for him after her shower.

"Hey! I missed you" I said running down and into his arms as he dropped his bag to the floor and quickly wrapped me in his arms.

"ohh god this feels so good, missed you too laur, but what''s for dinner." He as i shuffled out of his arms and dragged him into the kitchen where he sat on the chair and started taking off his shoes.

"I made your favorite." I said grinning as i placed it on the table. I was nervous as hell i had made up my mind that i was going to ell ross how i felt.

"LASAGNA!" He shouted excitedly then giggled. i swear he was a kid sometimes.

"Shhh Riley's sleeping, finally i got her, she was crying for you." i said as i handed him his plated and took out mines then taking the sit opposite his.

"I tried really hard to reach home as early as i could, but i had to make up for yesterday.'' he said with a sigh obviously sad that she didn't get to see him for the day.

Fifteen minutes into our dinner and three lasagna's later there was silence between us, as ross stretched back his shirt unbuttoned showing off his abs that got me weak. this was it this was my chance, i pray to god it goes good, i might die of embarrasement.

"Um ross there's something i need to tell you."I said pushing my empty plate away. i watched as ross sat upright seeing that i looked serious, he looked at me concerned.

"Uh this is something, that i-i've been struggling with for a while, something that has had me up in the middle of the night fighting, trying to pull myself away from it. but it won't budge." i started he looked at me concerned searching my face then taking my hands into his to calm me down.

"Go on." he said softly.

i looked at our hands

"Ross......i'm in love with you, i've been in love with you for a while, hell for years, and i don't know something keeps telling me not to, but here i am telling you still." i said 

i felt his hands stiffen as he slowly pulled them away from me and leaned back in his chair. i mustered enough courage to feeling look at him.

his face was expressionless.

"Why? why are you telling me this now?" He asked after a good 5 minutes of no talking from neither of us as i internally freaked out.

"That was not the response i was expecting." i said softly as i placed my hands on my lap and started playing  with my fingers. the back of my eyes burning as tears threaten to spill over.

"Laur, why now? why are you telling me this now, Laura i have a girlfriend." he said exasperatedly 

"Ross tell me you don't feel the same way i do, tell me you don't love me." i said tears had already flown over.

"I do Laura, i do trust me, just not in the same way you do....i - i'm sorry." he said  stuttering at the end.

My world felt like it was crashing.

as weird as it is, it hurt more than it did when i got the news that my family  was dead.

I felt like someone had taken my heart into a choke hole and was squeezing it,it felt like it was being pulled in different directions and being pulled apart.

"You d-don't." i asked shakily my vision was blurry with tears as i got up.

"Laura please understand i have a girlfriend, i just got her back.but that doesn't change it laura i still live you." He said quickly. trying to hold me but  i snatched my hands away.

"No you're right, you have a girlfriend, i was dumb of me to do that when you're in a relationship, i'm sorry i won't cross that boundary ever again." i said as brave as i could. wiping the foolish tears from my eyes.

Love is a dumb game

Welcome to the darkness

-------------------------

*GASP *LAURA CONFESSED HER FEELING OMG

*GASP* ROSS REJECTED HER

*GASP* SHIT JUST GOT REAL

*GASP* I HAVE 1.4K VIEWS

*GASP* BRANGELINA DIVORCED

*GASP* JIM CARREY ACCUSED OF KILLING GIRLFRIEND

OKay thats alot of gasp i'm tired now hope u guys like it plz vote n leave ur comments love you