Stewart Valona

UNEDITED

I've been here for a total of three days

I don't know if i'll be able to make it.

i was back in the small room with riley this time, constant visits from Amar and little from his brother.

when he did it was just to bring my meals.

which didn't make sense cause i didn't eat though i made sure that i fed Riley.

I had yet to meet this Stewart Valona. 

He had become more mysterious to me throughout my stay here. i was both scared and

anxious.

On the third morning I was awoken roughly by y capturers.

"Get up, the boss is here to see you."

My breathe hitched in my throat at the thought of Meeting the man who wanted me dead.

My eyes instantly burning as tears threaten to spill, just from the thought of this being my last moment. I was alone, ross was dead, there was no way i was getting out of this.

"Please please, you are even human, an have one ounce of humanity in you, p-please don't kill me." I begged as i was puled forward by my arms them.

"That's the thing sugar cakes, I don't, plus i've been employee for the year, three years in a row. you think i wanna lose my promotion, no shut up and walk." he said pulling me, i began screaming as my life depended on it.

Out of no where Omar appear with a book in his hand.

"What happening here? where are you caring her?" He asked as he looked at the men as they stopped.

"The boss is ready." One of the tall giants carrying me said.

"Please, Omar d-don't let them kill me, don't let them touch my baby." I begging crying, snort running fro my nose.

He looked at me sadly before casting his gaze to the floor.

He couldn't help me.

This was it.

i'm going to die.

But if i doe what was going to happen to Riley.

Oh god.

As i cried, i was brought into the main room, there stood a an, that i have never seen for my three days of staying here.

He was strangely handsome and mysterious with shoulder length hair.

As he watch the men drag me he smirked his eyes roaming my body.

I could hear Riley crying for me down the hall and there was nothing i could do about it.

My cried even more for my baby girl just hearing her cry.

"Riles." I whispered, lips tremebling as i was told to stand still.

"Aha, Marano's gene is blessed. " Stewart said walking up to me.

My body began the tremeble viciously out of fear for this man.

Ross, ross where ever you are in heaven, if you can hear me, i'm coming. tell our family i'm coming.

"Mm-m The things i can do to you."He said circling me. "So before we get touchy feely let me take the time to introduce myself, I'm Stewart Valona, America's most wanted man, oh but you probably already knew that." He said grinning at me.

As he spoke i ignore, i truly didn't care, after alli was going to cry, i all i could think about is my baby, and what would happen to her.

"W-what areyou going t-to do to my c-child." I swallowed before asking.

if i was going to die atleast, let me make sure that she is in safe hands...I highly doubt.

"Oh darling, your precious baby will be finely taken care of." He said standing directly infront of my face.

I released a shaky sigh.

"That is, until she reaches of age." He smirked.

my eyes quickly reaching his.

it was black and possessed.

"What you didn't think that she was let lose because she is a baby?" he laughed cold heartedly "Oh no no sweet heart, The blood line of Damiano Marano will be whipped from the face of the earth, and i mean it." He said running a cold knife along my jaw.

before he could say anything more, A loud blast was heard causing everyone head to turn to the direction.

Riley's cried louder as my heart began beating faster.

"Sir we're under attack!" A man shouted.

Valona sprang into attention running somewhere as all the men began running about.

thinking fastly, i quickly ran to Riley's direction.

god is with us

----------------------------------------

IM SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD.

IT JUST THAT I SUCK AT WRITNG THOSE PARTS AND I JUST WANTE TO HURRY AND GET IT OVER WITH.

SORRY