CHAPTER 8

Everyone has there addictions, weather it be big or small, it could be games, foods, a tv show, shopping, sleeping, eating

Everyone has there addictions, weather it be big or small, it could be games, foods, a tv show, shopping, sleeping, eating. whether it may be harmful to you or healthy. my addiction is my best friend i don't know whether it's healthy for me or it's harmful for me. but all i know is whether he hurts me or not i just keep on going back for more. other than friendship he's slowly breaking my heart but i can't blame him, he doesn't know.

After having a hard time finding a taxi i did eventually get a ride from Jace who was leaving as well and was leaving close to me. with his help we got Olivia safetly into the house and was home in no time.I walked into my house to find my parents watching London has fallen. "Oh sweety i didn't expect to see you so early well late, i mean lately early." my mom said looking at me i knew she already realized that something happened but didnt want to push it. "Who are you sweety i thought ross would of come with you." my dad said "Well he's with his precious wittle girlfwen." i said in an angry baby voice pouting my lips and arms crossed as i ran up to my room. after taking a well deserved shower, changed and jumped into my bed looking at the clock i saw it was after 1 in the morning and i still wasn't sleepy. as i was about to grab a book my phone began vibration on my.i have to take it off of vibrate. looking at the phone i saw it was the one the only.Ross Shor Lynch.

and guess what i yes i. Laura Marie Marano declined his call.

this wasn't me lately i haven't been acting like my normal self and the worst part was i knew it without anyone even telling me. Normally whether i was mad or happy i would still answer his calls. but a few minutes later i realized i haven't changed when i did answer his next call

"Laura please i'm sorry." he pleaded he didn't give me the chance to say what

"No ross i've had enough i'm sick and tired of being ditched and have my feeling hurt." i said it but knew to myself i was meaning it in a different reference

"Look please understand laur please, Modesty and i have been fighting like crazy All month and now that it's kind of calm down i have to make sure it stays that way laur, please i don't wanna lose her, i just really got her back ."

That hurt like a .... you know what

"Well i' sorry ross but if this is how it's gonna be you might just lose me too ross. This feeling of un-importance, of coming in second all the time. what do i really mean to you? huh tell me. Is our friendship not important to you anymore. then i guess i'm the only one really feeling something. Tell me ross is our friendship worth fighting for.Call me self-fish i don't care because you were mines, you were always mines, that's what you told me yourself. you said no one or nothing was ever gonna come between us but i don't think those words mtter anymore because something has defiantly come between us." tears were flowing down my face as i screamed at him. i know trust me i know i was being self-fish but how else could i express myself with even telling him my feelings. i know it wasn't fair i was asking him to choose between his girlfriend and me the best friend since birth.