CHAPTER 19// MAKE UPS & REMINISCENCE

I was in the living room staring at old messages from ross, he was such a sweet heart at times.It's been 3 hours and he hadn't once, called text or anything. The sound of the front door opening and shut mad eme jumped. ross walked in the living room with Riley in his arms, her bags on his shoulder. "Ma ma." she screamed excitedly as ross placed her on the carpeted ground and she crawl to me,almost falling over a few times bacuse of all her excitement.

"Hey baby girl,mommy missed you." i said picking her up from the floor and kissing all over her face.gosh she was my angel

Ross sat next to me on the sofa,i staring at the floor. Riley was playing with my phone in my hands as i stared at ross's hands. this was awkward

"I'm sorry, i was just so stressed and tired, i'm so sorry." ross said breaking the silence looking me in the eyes, i said nothing for a while, the only thing being heard was riley's laugh as my phone came on.

"I'm sorry too, i kinda overreacted,and took it out on you i'm sorry." i said softly 

"Yea i guess we both did." He said looking at riley and smiled a little. "It's just, I guess everything was really rushed and unexpected." he said, sounding like he was going to say more but didn't.

"Yea so, christmas is three days away."i said after A few silent miutes trying to change the subject.

"Yea, i already told everyone they're invited over, and i can't believe it's riley's first christmas." he says taking her and throwing her into the air and catching her that makes her laugh so hard and spit.

"Yea i really wish Vanessa and riker was here, riker always made me laugh so much,i was so weird back then and he'd jus make me laugh at him acting like me, and vanessa would just be there staring at us laugh our heads off and she would say 'how am i related to you,and remind me again why i married you' and we'd laugh so hard. then mom and da would walk in and reminse on when all of us were kids, and when riker kissed nessa that easter when they were 5 by the beach. and stormie and mark would prolong theit embarrasement making me laugh more hard....why does everything have to be taken away from us." I was now crying into ross's shoulder as he rubbed my back i could feel Riley's small hands on my head.

"I don't know laur, i really don't know." was all he replied kissing my head gently and running his hans through my hair.

" was all he replied kissing my head gently and running his hans through my hair

------

------

unedited