Heart Beats

^^You can listen while reading.

Stitched by Shawn Mendes

"Look Laur i'm sorry about what happened back there, i just-i don't let's just forget it." Ross said as soon as i walked back out.

"What you said,do you mean it?" i asked playing with my fingers but not looking up.

"That I loved you?" I asked. 

No Laura don't fall for it he's A broken boy.

I just need to know if he feels the same.

"No." His words pierced sharper than any two edged sword.

My eyes immediately snapped to him. his expression blank. his brown eyes now replaced with black .

"Wha-" i asked stupidly.

"I just said that because, i didn't have anything else to say.you're right Laura, you are just the rebound and that's all you'll ever be, because i'll never love you like you love me.I'll never feel the same way."

My Ross was replaced with A clone, stone like thing that showed no emotion when he spoke. he words slit my heart open with every word.

"But you just said-" i started. I could feel the earthquake beginning inside of me.

from my head all the way to my toes.

"I don't love you laura, i never will. you know why because  you're pathetic, thinking that i would love you? you don't deserve my love. you dragged me into this, look were we are, in the middle of no where, hiding away because of your stupid dad." He screamed. vein prominent in his neck.

no no, you don't mean that.

"You don't mean that. you're best friend."

"SHUT UP! YOU STUPID STUPID GIRL! You are worthless!" He screamed. "Look where i am because of you! i could be living my life! instead i'm stuck here with you and A baby that's not even mines! It's your fault she's cheating on! your fault it's all your fault! all your fault they're dead!" venom sipped from each of his words.

tears blurred my eyes as i kept stepping back , with each step i took back, he took forward, i felt to the floor sobs pouring out.

no no he's lying

don't listen to him Laura

get him out of your head.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!" He screamed.

"IT'S NOT!" 

"i hate you!" his saliva sprinkled all over my face.

my Ross was possessed.

"I LOVE YOU!" i cried back back my voice cracked.

what was happening.

"YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!"

"Ross no." i cried my heart squeezed hard.

"Listen to me closely Laura."he stooped down to me level on the floor.

"I don't love you... , i don't." He said patting my head then got up and walked away.

snort escaped i cried hard on the floor. i cried for my heart break, for my mother, my father, my sister, my brother law....and for the boy i love.

i shake viciously.

no

he didn't mean that. he's just really stressed. he's overworked.

HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU LAURA.

HE DOES! HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT!HE'S JUST HURT BECAUSE OF HER.

"you're pathetic,"

  you don't deserve my love.   "

  YOU STUPID STUPID GIRL! " 

  You are worthless!  "

  it's all your fault! "

all your fault they're dead!  "

  "YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME!"  

  "i hate you! " 

  "I don't love you... , i don't. " 

His words rang in my head over and over and over

"I HATE YOU!"

My eyes flew opened,i jumped from my pillow i was sweating , my hair stuck to my face. 

Ross and Riley asleep on the bed. his soft snores filled the room.

Riley between us sleeping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY LOVELIES, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

I LOVE YOU GUYS...I CAN'T PROMISE WHEN I'LL UPDATE AGAIN, I'M REALLY BUSY.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, IT JUST TAKES A FEW SECONDS!

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK.

BONNIE AND CLYDE.

i don't even know why i started it trust me, i don't even have A plot. let's see what happens 

-CIMICHA