EPILOGUE

UNEDITED

FIVE YEARS  LATER

"Before we begin, I just want we just want to take the time off to say thanks to each and everyone that is here today, we'd like to say thank you for supporting us through this journey of parenthood. I mean Ross and I couldn't have possibly done it and be here without you guys. Thank you for your continuous strength and guidance. I mean you know Ross and I were just teenagers when all of this happened when we became the parents of Riley and it was a struggle, it was really hard. But we made it! I mean here we are today celebrating Riley 5th birthday and I mean we're alive, every limb is intact and we're just alive you know.So we just want to say thank you for your continuous support." I smiled looking at the crowd in our living room.

A crowd which consist of Olivia and Jace who were dating....Yeah I know right.

Ellignton and his new girlfriend Maia.

The twins Cody and Cory who were still always arguing.

Dacia and Darcia who were extremely pretty young teenagers.

Aurora and Peyton who were twenty and still could see eye to eye...thou they're rumors that you know*Wink wink* you get what I mean.

Aurora's mom, my aunt (it's cuz I can't remember her name.)

Mr and Mrs. Holt,  some neighbors, and ross's work friends

soe of the friends I made at my work

and also Riley's friends most importantly.

"Okay guys, Lets get this party started first starting with a song for the birthday girl!" Ross said smiling at Riley who was grinning from ear to ear on her birthday throne

The theme was princess..of course.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Riley. Happy birthday to you!" We all sang to her, her grinned widened causing my heart to swell.

I love this is angel.

------------------

Soon enough the party was on full swing.

kids were running al over the place as music blasted in the back yard and the older ones talked.

"Hi Laura great party, awesome job n the décor." Mrs Holt, oliva's mother said.

"Thank you Mrs.Holt Ross did help after all." I answered smiling.

"Oh yes, nothing like a husband who has a great fashion sense." She said causing us both to laugh as I walked away with a tray of almost finished cupcakes.

Yes yes, I know don't freak.

Ross and I are married.

Recently married that is and we've not too long return from on Honeymoon *WINK WINK*

Ross is the best last year he propsed to me in a boat while pretending that he was having a seizure and I was freaking out standing over him as he beat himself up on the ground. while I began crying he  asked me to marry him.

Him saying something like all the drama reduced his nervousness and he was sorry.

in the end I slapped him and told him not to scare me like that again and then said yes.

Romantic I know right!

"Princess cupcakes?" I asked as I walked up to him, Jace and Ellignton talking in the corner.

there was two cupcakes remaining and there was three of the them. befor I could even blink Jace and Ellington grabbed it living ross without any.

"Aw that's not fair."Ross whoned and pouted looking at his friends.

even for a twenty three year old they acted childish sometimes which cracked me up.

"nothing's ever fair Rossington, Life's not fair. Was it fair when Bambee's mother died. Is it fair that I had to do trigonometry for four years of my life and still turn out to be a nursery school teacher?" Jace asked him dancing the cupcake in his face.

I laughed and walked away from them to liv and Elizabeth talking.

for the rest of the evening we talked

till it was time for the bon fire

we talked more and sang

and all was merry.

...well except when Jace farted and spoilt everything.

"JACE!!"

"it wasn't me!"

THE END