Sky Fall

💥💥

sky fall by adele.

You can listen to while reading.

"Run Baby Run"

"Oh God, Ross!" I panicked landing back into my seat.

I watched as he felt around his below his seat for something.

He pulled out A baby Sling carrier, shoving it towards me. "Here strap this up, and put it on." He demanded. Ross hard.

He drived hard through the town, pressing the horn hard. With tremebling hands I hooked Riley up into the Carrier infront of me.

"R-Ross,I w-what-I-ross i'm scared." I cried, tries flowing dwn my eyes.

"Look Laur, I'm-I'm sorry Okay, I taught I could Protect you bu-Gosh i **** up and i'm sorry."Ross said running A frantic hand through his hair.

"Here." He said reaching besides him and handing me A Black Pistol.

"No-No Ross I can't-Oh God-Ross I can't" I cried. I whiped Rily's face under me, as some of my tears had dropped unto her face. "Ma?" she asked.

"Laura, You have to do this. God knows Laur, I don't think I'l be there with you all the way and you have to And i mean have to define yourself." He said, speeding hard down the road, We were exiting the the town and the area was becoming deserted.

"No-NO ROSS- I CAN'T" i Cried.

There was A Bloodthristy man out there to kill and rape me. He was after my niece.

I MEAN WHO THE HECK WOULDN'T FREAK OUT!?

"Laura! Listen to me! You need to use it, If there is no other choice, Baby I don't know if i'll be able to protect you.I tried calling Shaun i'm not getting him." I said. I could see how he was tryin gto kep his cool, and not panick.

I never really gave much taught on how I would die, But dyin gin the place of Riley, Someone I love, I would do that in A heart beat. But she was A baby, I had to do anything to protect her.

Ross sped through A dirt road instead of continuing the main road. I turned around to see no sign of the black SUVs behind us, I momentarily sighed A sigh of relief, but that didn't stop me from panicking because I knew they were still ther.

"****" Ross Cursed slamming his hands on the staring wheel.

I realised we weren't moving anymore and  ross tried desperately to get the vehicle moving.

He jumpe dout of the car and Assessed the wheel.

The rain started falling Angrily as If in the mood of the situation we were in.

I watched as ross ran to my side flingin gmy door open pulling me out.

"Come on come on.!" As soon as was pulled out he grabbed my hands and began running.

I tried as hard as I could to keep up, the rain like burden on my shoulder.

"Come on Laura." He tugged me hard. pulling me through the bush. 

The sound of A vehicles caused my heart beat A million times harder than it already was.

"Oh God." With The rain plus my tears, it was hard for me to see where I was going and I continuously tripped.

"They're over here!" I heard A voice shout and doors slamming could be hear over the pouring rain.

A round of in shots were fired causing me to scream out, and riley to cry.

"Don't shoot you Idiot, the boss wants them unharmed." A mans voice shouted sounded far away yet so close.

Ross came to an abrupt stop, causing me to almost fall over.

He released my hand, and I wipe my face trying to clear my vision.

"Wha- what's wrong, we' we stop." I Panicked

Ross looked around franticly until he stopped and looked at me.

"W-we can't out run them **** -we can't out round them." He muttered running his hands through his hair as he looked around a little.

"Wha-"

"Look Laur, I want you to run, don't stop, run until you find somewhere safe to stay, don't stop." He said grabbing my hands.

the men sound like they were closer.

"What?- Ross No, what about you?" I asked trying to use one hand to shelter Riley A she began crying in her Sling carrier, her cries A little muffled as her face was pressed up to my breast.

"I have to try and fend them off. Remember Laur, don't be afraid use your gun if you have to." Ross said squeezing my hands tightly.

"No-I -I Can't do this without you. I can't." I cried shaking my head.

"Listen to me Laur, You can, Don't stop just run. I want you to know I LOVE YOU. And I'm sorry I used these f**ked up situation to tell you but I do. And I couldn't live with myself if anything were to happen to you,  to Riley, You're both my world. And I'm SORRY I was too much of A coward to not tell you before, even when you told me. I love you Laura, and I need you to do this for Riley, If you feel like you have no other reason to continue running, just remember Riley. I love you baby, You're my Everything." He said holding my face in his hands.

His eyes teary as one tear escaped down his cheek, mixing with the rain the fell down his face.

"R-" I trembled

"I Love you Laura." He said before pressing his lips to mines hard.

Everything around ,me froze, it was as if, we weren't in this situation at all as his soft lips moved in sync with my.

Rain drops sipped through our embrace before ross disconnected the kiss and press his forehead to mines.

"I love you." He Whispered.

"I Love you." I answered crying

"Run Baby Run." He said before pushing me away.

He turned away and pulled out two guns from his sides.

I looked back one last time before sprinting away.

tears folding my eyes.

----

I didn't know how long i'd been running But my feet were numb and I couldn't feel them anymore.

My breathing raged as I cried seeing.

Tears and rain blurring my vision.

Before I could catch myself, I found my body tumbling down, My head hitting A tree stumped before I completed my fall.

My vision becoming even more blurry before I quickly fell into the darkness.

Riley's cries were the last thing I heard before I completely blocked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

PLEASE REMEMBER GUYS COMMENT AND VOTE

WE'VE REACH 1K VOTES!

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS

I LOVE YOU MY LOVELIE

- CIMICHA