CHAPTER 26// CROWD!

"Cory put that down!" i said running behind the young boy as he ran with my headphone from Ross for Christmas

"Cory put that down!" i said running behind the young boy as he ran with my headphone from Ross for Christmas. how he got it? i have no goddamn idea.

"Darcia get out from there, your sister will pour milk in your hear." i said grabbing the little girl and swinging her from the incoming milk that was knocked down.

i watched as the milk slipped unto the ground.god help us

seeing this mess i looked around.

"ALRIGHT!"I shouted causing all of the kids to pause what they were doing and stare at me.Cody had Cory in a master lock. Dacia was on the table frozen in place eyes wide as she was stuck in a singing position with a wood spoon in her hands. Darcia on the other hand was making milk angels with the spilled milk on the ground.

"Everyone clean this mess up and when you are finish go straight in the bathroom for a shower. if i come in here and hear anything as a squeak no Movie for any of you it's straight to bed." i said through gritted teeth and with that i walked out the kitchen and throw myself on Olivia that was texting any on my phone.

Wait what?

"What are you doing with my phone?" I said grabbing it to see Omar's name at the top

ah shit

"I'm talking to omar. he seems sexyyyy"she said wiggling her eyebrows.

reading through the messages i saw there was nothing dangerous.she said she was my best girl friend and that i was busy with the kids and they were talking causally him asking her stuff about me.

instead of texting i decided to call him.

"Uhh..Olivia??"His voice came through the phone.and surprisingly i realized that i had missed it.

"Uh no it's Laura."I said laughing a little.

"Laura heyyyy what's up?" He asked laughing a little too.

"Nothing much so how was your day?"I asked twirling my hair an biting my lip from laughing as Jace rain infront of the tv with no pants on.

"It was Cold. spent it with my mom."I had mixed emotion when he mentioned his mom.

"Oh that's nice.Well i'm here having a sleep over with my friends. the kids are driving me crazy." i said.

"Oh yea ur friend told me.so since you're busy and i kinda gotta continue studying for a test;We';; talk another time."He said hesitantly.

"Yea, i guess so.goodnight."I said softly.

"Goodnight Princess."He said then disconnected the call.

smiling i inhaled.

turning my head to the stairs i saw the kids coming down with a fresh clothes on.

Ross walking down with Riley in his arms she looked fresh as she started smiling as she saw me looking at her.

"Mama!"She giggled as Ross placed her in my arms and took a sit next to me.

"Wassup?" He asked stretching his hands behind his head.

"Did take Jace's pants?"I asked as he snickered in reply.

"Finally my god i thought i would drowned in milk."Jace said sitting on ross lap causing ross to push him off roughly.

"Get you nasty ass off of me dude."He said then kicking him in the back not too hard to hurt him.

"I am so hurt!"He said folding his hands and going to sit in front the screen with the kids.

i watched as Peyton sat texting on his phone while Aurora sat on the other side on her phone.i actually thought they would have started talking.

Olivia walked and through herself on Jace as he screamed like a girl.

the only ones missing was El and Hannah but they had let for a family dinner.

"Alright people Let's get this movie started!"