Let's go to the beach!

"Oh my God this is my Song!" Liv shouted from the backseat as the radio was playing as Justin Bieber sorry came on

You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty

You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies

I hope I don't run out of time. Could someone call a referee?

Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

She sang along with the kids, Ross and I in the front sit while everyone else was packed to the back.

you're probably wondering how 10 people plus a baby could fit into one vehicle. well ross hired those really cute Volkswagen van, beach bus looking things it was so cute.

Jace was holding riley while him and Peyton talked about something about football. Aurora was singing along with Darcia and Dacia  and the twins where fighting as usual.

"Where here!" I shouted causing the kids to scream excitedly and as soon as ross parked the car they all bolted out.

GOD BLESS CALIFORNIA !

we settled under a tree and spread the blankets out s the kids played.

I took a sit and started playing with riley.

"Who's finally at a beach huh baby, yesh ,yesh it's you." I said in a baby voice as she giggled at me.

ross toke a sit next to me lying down as he sunk his teeth into a pineapple

"I'm thinking about finding myself a hot babe today."Jace said stretching off on  different Blanket sunglasses on his face.

"Hate to break it to you buddy, but that's not gonna be so easy, I mean who wants a guy with no eyebrows." She said cracking up.

"Funny." He says flatly, getting up and running to the water.

"Come here little princess let's go test the water." Liv says getting up and taking modesty out of my arms

"Huh-uh- j-just BE CAREFUL WITH HER." I shouted at liv who was now sprinting across the beach with Riley Laughing.

"Come let's go everyone's already in the water." Ross said getting up and pulling off his shirt, my cheeks immediately warms at the sight of his abs.

AS IF YOU AREN'T ACCUSTOM TO THAT LAURA

YEA-but it was different when he didn't know how I feel about him, now he knows

shut up

"I think i'll just chill here for a little." I said as I pulled out a book.

"Remember what happened the last time we were at the beach and you refused to go in the water with me, come on don't let it happen again let's go."