DEMON SEEDS

The next morning i was awoken my giggles and whispers.

i had fallen asleep in the living room.

FANTASTIC

"Oh my god we're so dead." i heard Darcia say i she stifled a giggle.

something was tickling my nose. it was cold and wet.

gross.

"AHHH!" A scream sounding all too familiar made me eye fly open and making me spring up as they kids screamed and ran away.

my eyes immediately focus on Jace that had a small mirror in his hands and he look horrified.

"Who did these, i bet it's those brats.!" he shrieked as he continued looking at himself.

i couldn't contain it. i fell to the floor laughing

Jace was eyebrow less and my now favorite thing to look at in the whole wide world.

"Oh my god!!" Olivia said walking out from the kitchen as she saw Jace's face and instantly started cracking up.now seeing her face made me freeze and started laughing even more hard.her face was covered in some green thing. probably paint which she seemed oblivious to.

"J-Jace what...oh mu gah... J-jace." she cracked up as she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of him as he gave her a bored face, all of that making me crack up even more.

" she cracked up as she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of him as he gave her a bored face, all of that making me crack up even more

"you shouldn't even be laughing 'Fiona', FYI Shrek called he want's to know if you found his toe spray." he said flashing the mirror in front of her face.

all her laughter was cut short when she saw her face in the mirror her face having the same horrified expression as Jace's.

A ear wrenching scream escaped Her lips.

and suddenly screams of adrenal and excitement was headed our way.

"It's a tornado dock for cover!" Jace screamed as he through himself over the sofa.

"Come here you little Demons!" Ross's voice shouted as the kids bolted across the Living room screaming with him not too far behind with his hair dyed pink.

well the kids were defiantly on a roll.

"CORY,CODY,DACIA AND DARCIA COME HERE THIS INSTANT!" Olivia screamed angrily, when she realize the kids continued running and probably weren't gonna stop she chased after them with Jace behind her. all of them running straight through the front door.

shaking my head i picked up the mirror that was now on the table.

and of course i was a victim.

my face was covered in marker, powder and my eyebrows blue.

it reminded me of when Ross had did it to me.

after cleaning the living room from a busy  night i headed upstairs to Riley's room.

I found her sleeping piece fully with her butt sticking in the air, i wanted to fix her but she was cranky when someone woke her up so i decided to leave her and take a shower.

after my bath i changed into a pair of  grey forever twenty one joggers pants and a short white graphic tee shirt that said take me to Tokyo.

Riley was still asleep soft snores escaped her small mouth making me smile.

i made my way down the stairs to find Aurora and Peyton having a stare off. non of them saying anything. Aurora was glaring at him as he smirked at her. i could already tell he was going to be a ladies man. he had the looks.

"Okay both of you chill, and since you guys are the only normal ones left help me make breakfast." I said as i walked to the kitchen Aurora right behind me as Peyton hesitantly left the sofa.

"Pancake,fruits and orange juice for the kids and bacon,sausage,eggs and toast for the rest of us." i said as i started scrambling for utensils.

after 2 fights between Aurora and Peyton later, we finally finished breakfast and placed it on the table.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Aurora said as she started walking out the kitchen but not before she stepped on Peyton's toe. "Ouch!" he hist "What can i say Karma's is a BIATCH!" she said walking away as he glared after her.

"What's up with you too?" I asked laughing a little at his face.

"She's annoying."He said with a roll of the eye.

"Yea but i think you like it." I said as i pulled out some napkins.

"Ha.funny."He snorted as he grabbed an apple and walked out the living room and plunged unto the sofa at the same time the Front door Flew open and a bunch of noise followed.

"Ouch, stop it."Cody's voice and face was the first thing i heard.

"You guys are in so much trouble."Liv's voice sounded

"But i didn't do it!" Darcia said

"Neither me,i'm too sweet and innocent to commit such acts."She said following righ after liv and Cody. 

Jace then walked in with Cory hanging upside down as jace held him so,the poor boy seemed frightened. as he scream

"That's right pick on someone your own size."Jace said to scare little boy.

"I'm sorry!" he cried out

Ross was the last one he ran a hand through his now Pink hair.

"Hey there handsome." I said giggling making him rolled his eyes.

"Do you think this thing can wash out." he asked pulling his long hair.

"Maybe..." i trailed off as I came up to him and looked at it up close.

there was hardly any space between us.my breathe hitched as I realize he was looking at me. i quickly made a step back.

"Uh maybe." I repeated and  went to the table to grab something to eat

Ross you'll be the death of me

"I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH!" Jace's voice screamed excitedly running into the kitchen

"Uh it's winter..."I said slowly

"Who cares! we leave in CARLOFORNIA!" He said and the kids chorused him in shouts and excitement.

"wow wow wow, and where do you demon seeds think your going?" he asked pointing a carrot in each of there faces as they lined up behind him staring.

"TO THE BEACH!" Cory shouted making Him laugh loud.

"Oh no no no you little devils are staying here where you'll rot for the rest of your lives!" he shouted and walked passed them screaming to Liv to start dressing for the beach.

"Beach?" I asked ross looking at him

"Beach." he confirmed grinning with pancake stuffed in his mouth