YUUUUUP

YUUUUUP THIS NOVEL IS OVER!

I'D LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME DURING THIS BOOK.

MY INSPIRATION TO REALLY WRITE THIS BOOK WAS TH EMOVIE LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT

SUMMARY OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.

Shortly after Sophie's first birthday, Peter and Alison are killed in a car crash. Holly and Messer learn that in their friends' wills, they were named Sophie's joint guardians. Holly and Messer must put their differences aside and move into Sophie's home to care for her. Living together proves to be a struggle. One night, Holly leaves Sophie with Messer while she covers an important catering job - the same night that he is given the opportunity to direct a big basketball game. Messer takes Sophie to the game, but she constantly distracts him with her crying. When they get home, Messer and Holly argue, but later they make up.

YUP THATS THAT.

I CHOSE ROSS AND LAURA TO STAR...BECAUSE *PSH* I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T THEY'RE AWESOME.

BOOK 2

I DO PLAN OF HAVING ANOTHER PART OF THIS BOOK BUT IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT RILEY IN HERE TEENS.

OF COURSE ROSS AND LAURA ARE GOING TO BE IN IT. WHO WOULD I BE NOT TO HAVE THEM IN IT.

CRUEL

CHARLOTTE MCKEE WILL STAR AS RILEY

IT WILL BE CALLED.

DRUM ROLLS PLEASE

WILD HEARTS!