TAKE ME HOME

What inspired me to write this chap?

HARRY FRICKING STYLES

ANYWHO LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES.

Riley I had to get riley. I ran into the room that her cries were heard. She was crying in a crib as Omar laid on the floor bleed from his shoulder.

"L-laura." He wheezed I stared with wide eyes as he laid there.

My eyes flashed to Riley, upon seeing me she starting crying forme. The gun shots sounding crazy outside didn't make it better for her.

"Y-you're shot." I stated the obvious

"A bullet from outside got me when  I came out the door."He said slowly.

I didn't know how to feel. I mean this is the guy that I went on a date with, he made me feel special when I honestly felt like shit, but then again it was just for this, so his father could have pay back.

"At east you'll rot in hell." I said before quickly taking Riley out of her crib.

"L-laur.I'm sorry" He said after I took Riley out. tears rolling down his face.

All the pain andhurt I felt overshadowed me

"No.No you're not. You did this to us. I did nothing RILEY AN INNOCENT BABY HOW COULD YOU! no I'm the one's that sorry! I'm sorry because I was a pathetic girl, alone and vulnerable that I allowed you to do this to me. I WAS SORRY THE MOMENT I MET YOU!" I Scream

Breathing heavily he wiped the tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"Laura. If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time...This would have been completely different. I would have loved you-I do love you, I fell in love with the enemy Laur, you were the enemy.you had kept constantly appearing in my head even when I should have been helping my dad plan to kill you, you just did, I feel for you laur...If we could turn back time, you know i'd be your life, your oice your reason to be y love, my heart..." He said his words coming out slow.

tears brimmed my eyes.

why Did you have to go and ruin in Omar.

"I had finally accepted tht maybe ross hadn't loved me and you went and I found out you're planning to kidnap me just to kill me...you broke my heart." I said. the gun fire had stopped.

"I'm sorry." He cried.

"I am too." I said before walking out the room

"Miss Marano we work with Ross's uncle and we're hear to bring you home." A soldier said as soon as I walked out.

riley still in my arms sucking her thumb.

I Looked around Valona's men body all over the place as the soldiers surrounded me. Valona's body on the side of a trash can.

"Please take me home."

working on the next chap now.