I'm Yours

We took a plane back home.

It was the faster to get home to ross.

To ross.

He was Alive .

He was Alive and waiting at a hospital.

After everything we had been rushed to the hospital for a check up, and brought to a hotel to change and now we were landing home.

I sighed and cracked my fingers before getting up with riley in my arms.

we quickly got out and walked through the arrival exit.

Riley was asleep her head resting on my chest.

as soon as we reached through the doors the first person i saw was Olivia.

She quickly losed her grip from Jace and charged towards me instantaniously  causing everyone else to stand.

I braced myself for her quickly pushing my hand up to hault her because riley was in my arms.

"Oh my god Laura!" She cried i hugged her tightly after one of the body guards held iley for me

She squeezed me hard.

"Sweet heart i missed you girl. DON'T YOU DARE SCARE ME IKE THAT AGAIN!"She said before Jace ran and iterally lifted me off my feet.

"Jace oh my god.I miss you too!" I squeauled with tears in my eyes.

Just i really did miss jace. he surely was a character.

"Laury...seriously dont ever scare us like that again. i mean if you did go, who else's food would i have to steal or who else would i make mischief to?"  he said putting e down before hugging e properly.

After Ellignton hugged me and ruffld my hear he took Riley from the body guard and hugged her.

The kids then followed and mr and mrs Holt.

Then as everyone moved away i saw ross standing their crustches holding him up straight.

AfterAmar had told me he died. I believed him. i never thought i would see his face again.

A sob escaped me before i ran towards him, he throw the crustches on the ground and i ran straight into his arms.

i wrapped my legs around his waist completely forgetting that he wasn't using his cruthes to keep him up, but he wasn't complaing and so wasn't I.

I missed my best friend.

My child hood crush.

My first Love.

The guy i'm completely inlove with.

"I missed." I managed to say through sobs.

"I missed you more Laur." He cried almost fell over so i jumoed off and grabbed him holdinghim up by gripping his shirt tightly as  i looked up at him.

Stubble, and bags under his eyes indicated that he had hardly slept or focused on himself.

"Ross i-" I began

"Laura. i was an Idiot. i felt you and Riley. I didn't tell you loved you when i first had the chance. I was so caught up in my own life and my emotions and the thought of their being an us ruining our friendship. I was an idiot and having being though this experience of almost losing you laur- i- That fricking scared me that why i tell you that i love you baby, i'll love you now and forever because, what sucks if soething had happened to you and i hadn't told  you how i really felt. That moment back when i was telling you to run.. i-i don't even know that when i really began realizing that shit- i could lose the love of my life whithout even telling her how i truly felt. I love you laura, i've alway been in love with you baby. And i don't know who's gonna love you when i'm gone. so i'm going to love you now like it's all i have. Don't even think about it just love me now, i want you to love me now." He said before crashin ghis lips to mine.

the kiss back when valona's men where attacking us, was one filled with love and freight.

but this one wasfull of emotion.

calle me cliche, but i felt that i wasnow fully living, like i felt completed.

my handswrapped around his neck as hour lips movedin sinc his one hand on my neck and his other grippingme closer to him.

i could hear everyone screaming and clapping behind us

as Liv was saying something abut i knew itand finally.

A familar cry caused ross and i to move away from what seemed like a eternity of kissing to look at rley who was in ross's arms, she had woken up now.

"BABY GIRL!" ross said before detangling him self from me and taking riley in his arms.

"DADDY!" She laughed

"Okay guys now that everything is okay, for onethe paparazzi are overdoing the pictures and if you don't realizedwe're still in public and everyone is staring at us...it's weird." Peyton said causing everyone to laugh.

everyone agreed and began moving.

i held riley as ross picked up his crutches.

My life felt perfect andcomplete.

i looked my and they sky and smiled t the full moon.

"Hey mom, dad,Ness and Ryk, Stormie and Mark!" I smiled before looking at ross to find him looking at me.

"Yeah, they're smiling down at us alright. Everything feels perfect." He said

Riley laughed causing spit to go all over my face and ross to laugh at me.

Yeah everything feels perfect.

and Perfect it was.

Mild One Wild One || Raura✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें