🍃🍂Night Calls.🍃🍂

we're at  913 votes

thanks guys you're the best

Like ice melts into rain, Somethings love turns into pain.

Sitting up in bed I stared at ross and Riley's figure in the dark. Panting and sweating. slowly slipping off of the bed I grabbed my phone off of the table to use as a light.

I quickly went outside closing the door.

The cold night breeze instantly hit me, causing me to shiver.

I rubbed and hands together in attempt to warm my hands.

Taking A seat on one of the chairs I let the night breeze calm me.

The dream, was the worst I've ever dreamt in a while, and it really shocked me.

could ross somehow really feel that way?

A vibration of my phone caused me to jump out of my thoughts.

Hey I really miss u, just here thinking about you, n I'm somehow hoping you're thing about me too

A smile instantly latched it's way unto my face.

Omar.

Hey there You I'm missing you like crazy as well. ive thought about you a lot.

Something about this just made me crave for attention from some one, to be missed, appreciated, to be loved.

I'd come to the conclusion that maybe ross wouldn't ever feel the same about me.

and that dream had scared me even more.

Like does he really blame me for our family's death

would he never really love me

The vibration in my hands brought me back from my thoughts.

'I felt like you've been avoiding me a lot lately, I passed by your home u weren't there. What's up with tht.

I'm away sum serious shit is happening 'n my life tht I've got to sort out, I promise I'm not doin this bcuz I want to.

I want to see u-Omar

u cant-Me

But I want to-Omar

tell me where u r and I come see u-Omar

Just stop Omar please, don't do this to me. I so happen to be emotionally unstable right now, and I'm prone to make stupid decisions.

I Called him and within A matter of seconds he answer

"Laura-"

"Omar listen I can't tell you where  I am-" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Baby please, I running insane over here without you, you consume my every though and mine I, I need to see you!" He sounded impatient.

You know the kind of impatient you get when someone is forcing you to do something you don't wanna do.

before I could answer

I heard voices in the back ground.

I tried listening to but not no avail got through so I gave up.

"Look...I, i'm sorry I'm forcing you and I got to go bye." before I could answer, he ended the call.

if that wasn't weird, the sky is green.

Sighing I took a deep breathe before going inside.

I quietly closed the door.

when I spin around ross stood there with arms crossed over his chest.

"Who were you speaking with." He ask, I immediately picked up the anger through his tone.

Calming down from my fright.

I mentally remind myself that ross doesn't know what I dreamt and I probably shouldn't be angry at him because of A dream.

"No one." I said moving away from him and heading to the bedroom.

but not before he gripped my hand pulling me back.

"Laura, do not lie to me, who were you speaking to? I thought I made it clear that we conversed with No One." Ross's stern ross caused the hair on my hands to raise.

"Oh come on ross, stop being hypocritical you think I don't know you haven't spoken to Modesty." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT LAURA!

IT WAS A DREAM!

with the only light being from A lantern, and the moon and stars, I watched as his expression change.

"You did, you did speak to her." I said

unbelievable!'

but who knew A dream can be a total sucker at keeping secrets

"I-I-we, agreed to break up, I-I couldn't drag her down in this and she had cheated on me with her neighbor, it was a mutual agreement even though  I didn't tell her what it really is." He said, his voice cracked.

"I don't under-"

"After I told her I'm breaking up with her, I guess she wanted to hurt me and confessed that she cheated, shit happens, I guess that made it all the more easier." he said

He didn't seem all that sad, I guess because it wasn't there first time.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, walking up to him

dancing crazy in my head that the topic was off of me.

"Yeah, but  I could of with some sleep." He said taking my hands and squeezing it.

"Let's go to bed." I replied smiling softly at him.

We walked back to bed.

but all that was on my mind was

I think I made A shitty move talking to Omar.

And I think they're gonna be consequences.

Oh lord let me be wrong.

--------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT MY SUGAR DUMPLINGS.

I WAS STOCK AND I GUESS LISTENIGN TO ALESSIA CARA REALLY UNSTUCK ME

REMEMBER COMMENT AND VOTE

AND CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOKS!