CHAPTER 24//Make you feel my love

Walking into the karaoke shop. i ripped my black hoodie off my head and pulled my coat and place it on a chair that i took a sit in. Whether it be the weather or the way i was feeling black was my choice of color.

 Whether it be the weather or the way i was feeling black was my choice of color

Laura's outfit ^^^

i hadn't gone home yet, straight from Liv's i walked about trying to clear my head but, when you've known and been it love with someone for a while, the thought of them aren't so easily movable from your mine, so i came here.

the place wasn't all that fancy but it was cuzzy and i liked it so much, a girl was now coming off the stage as the host came up.

"Soo that was Megan doing hot line bling come on give her a round of applause. now we'll do a random, choice, and that goes to the lady in black."the guy on stage said pointing directly at me. 

now how the hell did that happen? 

slowly getting up from my i sighed, why the hell not, i mean everyone was already cheering me on so why not.

walking to the dj i told him what song i wanted  and walked unto the stage.

"Uhh goodnight everyone," i was greeted with a chorus of good nights. "So um, i've never been here before, and i wasn't even suppose to be here, but you know things happen and we end up doing things we don't really plan on doing......Love sometimes can be like a world wind, picks you up an toss you all over the place,sometimes we keep love hidden, and when we finally get the courage, finally put away all out doubts and speak our heart, we get shoot sown, but at the end of it all, we still keep loving that person and will go to the ends of the earth for them," chuckling a little bit i held the mic in my hands and looked at the Dj and he nodded at me. "Anyways this isn't a pantha or  Path, i'll just sing this song, it means alot, and really expresses how i feel right now."i said as i took a sit.

Song above

make you feel my love -adele

  When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,And there is no one there to dry your tears,I could hold you for a million yearsTo make you feel my love

  I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I will never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you be

With my eyes close all i saw was his face, his eyes the way they would light up when it comes to food, or anything to do with Riley or music. his laugh and giggle, the way his nose would scrunch up.

  I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
The winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love

By the time i finished, my eyes were filled with tears,it wasn't something i could just hold back like that with the song i just flooded out.

the crowd was in an uproar, people standing and cheering, shouting things like 'fantastic' 'beautiful voice' or just down right screaming.

saying a thank you and goodnight; i walked off the stage and wiped my eyes quickly placing a fake smile on my face. 

picking up my coat from the cheer i was sitting on i walked to the small bar and orderer a coke.

"Who could have hurt you so much, that you have to plaster that gorgeous face of yours with a fake smile?" A voice said next to me, looking i was met with a handsome face. he was taller than i was and i could hardly tell his features in the dim light but i knew he was handsome.

"Why would you say that?" i asked ripping my eyes away from him and grabbed my cokes from the bartender and paying him.

"You sing with so much passion and emotion, this is more than 'just' a song to you, it means something to you, i see straight through that fake smile princess." He said examining my face

"You don't know what you're talking about

"You don't know what you're talking about..." I said looking him straight in the eyes.

"I'd love the privileged to make you smile Princess." He aid taking my hands into his.

...

JESUS

-------------------------

AND CUT!

NEW CHARACTER AUSTIN MAHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!