Chapter Two

Jacob P.O.V

I sat in front of my laptop. I was trying to write but I could not think of anything to write about.

I've been like this for 3 hours.

I wasn't at a loss of words for my paper; I already had 5 pages typed.

What I did have trouble with is what my new stories was going to be on. I already wrote a funny story, mystery, horror, historical fiction and a action story. I had no more ideas and I was starting to get highly upset.

I sighed, getting up from my desk and pushing my chair in. I grabbed my coat from the front door and started walking out until I heard my brother call me.

"Where you going, Jakey?" laughed Justin, my older brother. I slowly turned around and looked at him irritated. "I'm out, Justin" I replied.

"I thought you had a paper to write for class, shouldn't you get to it?" he asked, folding his arms.

"Justin, I'm a prodigy at writing ok? If I started my paper the night before it was due I'd have those 10 pages done in 2 hours tops" I laughed. "Besides, I already typed 5 pages" I shrugged.

Justin shot back the look I gave him. He hated the fact that I could write better then him. He's been struggling with writing since we we're kids.

"Look, smart talk me again and I'll make you live in the college dorms" he said, pointing at me. I gave him another look and he laughed at me. This is what our relationship consist of.

I started living with Justin when I graduated from high school. I started having problems with my mom, Teresa, when I graduated. I kept telling her I didn't want to work at the factory were my father worked, I wanted to actually do something with my life. She knew I wanted to go on and ber a journalist and author, but she still wouldn't let me.

I decided to work at the factory for a while but when I got hurt on the job ( I almost cut my finger off, but the blade didn't get me that good. I had to get stiches) I told her that was it. We argued and I packed my stuff up and moved across town to be with Justin and enrolled to a University in NYC.

"If you really loved your little brother you'd let me stay" I reasured him.

"I don't love you, now get out" Justin said, pointing at the door.

"I don't wanna be here with your old ass anyways" I laughed at him.

"I'm 27! I don't think that's old..." Justin said shaking his head. I laughed at Justin and opened the door. "I'll bring you coffee back" I said colsing the door behind me.

"Thanks"

I left out the apartment, walked down a few halls and out the door I was. I looked up at the beautiful sky. It was pink and orange and you could see faint colors of blue. It was getting pretty late so I should better get going to the cafe before it closed.

Coffee always made me think better so why not order a few cups of coffee would make me feel like writing. Why not throw in a muffin?

I walked up to the cafe and seen another guy in there writing. He 3 cups of coffee next to him also. Great minds think alike.

I walked up to the front counter, placed my order and waited a few so they could brew up a few cups of coffee for me.

I took a seat by a table and pulled out my notebook. I was waiting, so why not try to brainstorm? I  scratched my head with my pen and closed my eyes.

"Come on, I know something will come, I just know it will" I said loud enough only I could hear.  I started Tapping my foot like crazy. This was really irritating me. I could always think of something good and write it with no problem! But know, I just don't know what my problem could be.

"Jacob! Jacob your coffee is ready!" said the lady at the front. Pretty fast.

I got up and grabbed my coffee and my muffin. "Thanks" I smiled. The lady nodded with smile and went back to the back. I started walking out the door but someone suddenly jumped int front of me, startling me, causing me to spill the coffee over me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed.

The guys turned around and looked shocked. It was him.

"Do you just love fucking with me?" I asked, getting heated.

"Really? Your mad because you spilled coffee? Your crazy ass girlfriend hit me with a book!" he reminded me. He pointed at his forehead. It was a huge, nasty looking lump.

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND GAVE ME A FUCKED UP BUMP ON MY FACE!" He shouted.

"It looks like a titty to be honest" I laughed.

"What? No it doesn't"

"Yeah, a black one. Just draw a little nipple in the middle and you'll have a titty" I laughed. The guys gave me an annoyed look as I continued to laugh at him. "You know what..." he mumbled. He pushed passed me, jumped over the counter and grabbed the boiling hot coffee in the the pot. He turned around and smirked.

"Throw that and you-"

"Oooooooooppppppssss" he said and threw it in my face. I started screaming for dear life, holding my face. I heard the lady come from the back and start yelling at us. The guy tried to run out but I tripped him before he could run any farther. He hit the ground pretty hard, thought I heard some bones crack.

I jumped on him and we started fighting.

"Hello?!? 911 IT'S A FIGHT GOING ON HERE AT OUR CAMPUS CAFE AND THEIR BLACK AND I THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL ME AND EACH OTHER" Screamed the lady in the phone.

I stopped hitting dude and he stopped pulling on me. We slowly turned to look at the lady behind the counter. "Excuse me?" we said in unison.

She pulled out a gun from behind the counter and pointed it at us. "I'LL SHOOT" she yelled. I jumped up from hitting the guy and ran out. The guy followed behind me in a hurry.

When we ran out the shop and ran a good distance from the coffee shop I looked back at the guy and shook my head. "If I see you again, it'll be the last time you see anything" I told him.

"Shut up, blister boy" he said. Ha, he thought he was clever.

"At least I don't got a big ass titty on my face!" I laughed. He threw up his middle finger and I laughed. "Ooooh the middle finger! I'm so sad" I lied. Dude shook is his head and went the other direction and I went my other direction.

I hate people so much.

- - - -