Chapter Twenty Five

Rayan P.O.V

Jacob is kissing me..oh my god..Jacob..Jacob Perez..is fucking kissing me. What do I do? Do I kiss back? Do I just sit here and let him kiss me and do absolutely nothing? Do I push him away? Slap him? Punch him? I..I..honestly don't know what do do.

Jacob slowly pulled away from my lips, with his eyes still closed. He frowned and touched his lips as I did the same, minus the frowning. "Uh..I..I apologize for..for that" Jacob said as his face began to burn red. 

"Why are you eyes closed?" I asked him, looking at him confused.

"Because..I..I don't want to..exactly..look..you know..look at you" Jacob said slowly scooting away from me. "You're acting like I'M the one that plated one on you" I smirked, looking at an embarrassed Jacob. Jacob opened his mouth, getting ready to snap I could tell, but closed his mouth. "Jacob, open your eyes, please?" I asked looking at Jacob.

"No..you know what..I honestly think you should leave" Jacob said, getting up and rushing to the door, then running into the door, since the idiot wouldn't open his damn eyes.

"Tha't what your dumb ass get fro not opening your eyes" I snapped, getting up from the couch and walking towards the door. Jacob felt around for the doorknob, founded it and unlocked it then pulled it open. "Leave..now..like right now..you're irritating as fuck" he said.

"Alright...I'll leave" I told him. After this..

I got close to Jacob's face. Guessing he could feel my breath on his face. He slowly opened both ogf his and got lost in my eyes and I did with him. I slowly leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips too. This time we both closed are eyes.

After what seemed like forever, I pulled away from him and opened my eyes. He took a deep breath and opened his too. "See you later" I told him with my deep voice. His lips quivered and turned into a shy smile. "See you later" he respond. I walked out of his apartment and made my way back to the campus-- watchful and quickly since I was still startled about what happened to him.

I quickly made my way into my room. I twisted the doorknob. It was locked so that mean't Richard wasn't home. I unlocked the room door and quickly ran in. I slammed the door behind me and rested on the back of the door. I looked up, thinking about what happened not to long ago.

Did I seriously kiss Jacob?

Did I like it? Obviously I did if I kissed him once more time...

But it also mean I didn't...right? 

Wait...does kissing him make me gay? I can't be...I don't even like him..I don't even like boys period...I like girls...boobs...butts..puss-

"RAYAN? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

I stopped thinking and looked over at Richard bed. "Uhh, what...the door...it...it was locked..why are you here?"  I questioned.

"I just locked it when I came in from class..why you talking to yourself?"

"WAIT? You heard the words that I said..coming out of my mouth?" I asked with my heart beating rapidly.

"Nooo, I could tell you were mumbling shit..I don't know that you said" Richard said, slowly closing his laptop and placing it to his side. "You alright?" he asked. I quickly nodded. "Mhmm..know hurt you again did they?" Richard smirked.

"Nah, I'm good" I laughed. "Well that's good, I'm glad your back. It was getting lonely around here" Richard smiled as she got up and lightly patted me on the back. "I sure am glad to be back" I smiled to myself.