Chapter Five

[ Look on the side to see Leigh-Anne]

Jacob P.O.V

I walked hand and hand with Leigh-Anne as she ranted on about her day. I looked over at her and she kept going on and on and on. "Uh, Leigh" I said, clearing my throat. She finally stopped talking and looked at me confused. "What?" she snapped.

I gave her my famous, annoyed look. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Whhaaaaatt?" she dragged on. 

"I don't like the way you responded to me" I replied. Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes and laughed. "Oh shut up, Jacob. That doesn't bother you at all how I answered to you" she told me. 

"Umm, how dare you tell me what does and doesn't bother me, Leigh-Anne?" I asked her. She looked at me, batting her long eyelashes. "Is my Jakey mad?" she said in a baby voice. She grabbed my cheeks, squishing them together.

"Move, Leigh-Anne" I snapped, pushing her hands away. She squinted her eyes and me.

"Stop acting like a bum" she yelled, jabbing her finger into my chest.

"Ass. YOU AREN'T IN THE UK YOU ARE IN THE US! WE SAY ASS NOT BUM, LEIGH-ANNE!" I screamed at her. People looked at us and starting whispering.

"You know w-"

Leigh-Anne phone vibrated in her pocket. She pulled her iPhone out and looked at her screen. She started smiling and biting her bottom lip.

"Leigh-Anne, what are you looking at?" I asked her. She never replied. I reached for her phone and she slapped me right in my face.

"Did, did you just fucking slap me?" I yelled at her, holding the side of my face. She looked up at me and held her mouth. "I'm sooooo sorry Jake, I uhh, I got to go" she said as she hurried off in her heels.

"LEIGH-ANNE? YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE IN A MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT!!?? LEIGH-ANNE!" I called for her. She just kept speed-walking, ignoring me. I sighed and turned around and started walking by myself.

I kicked rocks around, feeling lonely. 

My phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket, pressing talk even though I didn't want to talk to them. "Yes Ari?" I asked. 

"Come hang out with Trevor and I! We're at the that small restaurant up the street from the college."  Ariana replied. I ran my fingers through my curls and sighed. "Alright, I'll be up there in sec."

"Great!" she exclaimed. "We'll see you here, bye"

"Bye" I hung up and slipped my phone back into my pocket and started making my way up to the restaurant.

- - -

I walked into the place with the tiny, annoying bell ringing above my head. I looked around for Ariana and Trevor.

"Curly fry!" Ariana called out. "Aye yo, spigga!" Trevor called after Ariana. I smiled and made my way over towards them. My mouth dropped open in shock when I looked at Ariana.

"So we're blonde now, Ariana?" I asked, slipping into the booth beside Trevor. She laughed and flipped her long hair. "Am I Tumblr girl yet?" she questioned.

"Nah, but she do look like them girls from the porn videos" Trevor, whispered into my ear. "Just take another look" he added. Trevor and I looked at each other as she smiled yet confused trying to figure out what Trevor and I were talking about.

"Broooooo" I dragged on. Trevor started laughing like crazy as he pointed at Ariana.

"What did you say Trevor?" she snapped, throwing french fries at him.