Chapter Fourteen

[ On the side is Justin, Jacob's older brother :) ]

. . .

Ray P.O.V

Knock!

Knock! 

Knock!

"Open up, I know you guys are in here" I said as I leaned on the door. I had just left Jacob's apartment. I went to tell him I decided that I'll work with him. I know how I said I hated Jacob and how I never wanted to work with him, but after Richard said what he said to me that day about being rude and disrespectful I thought I'd change and prove Richard wrong. I'm not really a bad guy. Just rub me the wrong way and I'll get mean.

"G, Ty open up" I begged, knocking on the door again. I heard the music that was playing in the background get turned down and footsteps toward the door. "Hey Flow" G mumbled

"Whhhaaat? It's almost 1 pm and I don't smell weed? What has the world gotten to?" I laughed. She shook her head and smiled. "Wassup?" she asked.

"I wanted to apologize for snapping on you and Ty. I know all you guys were doing was trying to get my writing out there and let people see my other talents. At first , I thought it was dumb but now I understand" I smiled.

"You do?"

"Yeah, why else would I be working with Jacob?" I asked. Her face brightened up. "Ohmygosh! Really?" he asked. 

"Yes ma'am" I grinned. "Where's Ty? I want  us to all celebrate, I guess" I asked, as I walked into the small house. I looked around and seen that it looked empty. "Uh, what's going on?" I asked highly confused.

"After you left a few nights ago yelling at us, he started snapping and saying how you were overreacting but I defended you saying I might've act like that if someone had taken my things." she explained as she shook her head.

"He snapped, left, came in a few hours and we got into this stupid argument. Then, he left and said he'd come back the next day and take the things that belonged to him." she added, looking around. "He came back yesterday and I was alone yesterday and half of today" she finished.

"So, you guys aren't talking to each other anymore?" I asked, folding my arms.

" I guess so" she sighed. "Where is he?" I asked her.

"I think he's staying in his cousin's apartment" she told me. "But I'm not sure, he didn't say" she shrugged.

"Man, I feel as if this is my fault" I told her. "Sorry" I apologized.

"Nah, it isn't your fault Flow" she smiled as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's just a little fallout. He'll be talking to me in a few more days"

"You sure?" 

"Yeah, totally" she shrugged it off. 

"Alright...if y'all don't start talking, You and I are going to look for him and talk" I added, pointing my finger at her. "Alright then" she told me. "Now go, get out! I have a test to study for" she added, pushing me out of her house.

"OK, OK, OK" I laughed. "See you later G" I told her.

"Bye Flow" she waved and closed the door as I headed back to the doors.

- - -

Jacob P.O.V

I laid in my bed in my room trying to plan out things I wanted to write about.

A comedy story? Action? Fantasy? Sad? A play? 

What could I do?

"Yo, Jacob! Phone" called Justin from the other room. I lifted up as he opened the door with the phone in his hand. "Nobody calls me on the house phone" I mumbled as I got out of bed and grabbed the phone.