Chapter Twenty Eight

Rayan P.O.V

I paced back and forth in Jacob's living room, biting my nails like crazy.

"Please stop chewing on your nails. I think thats disgusting" Jacob said, coming out of his room on his his phone, texting. "Other people are going to think something else is disgusting" I mumbled, taking a spot on his couch. Jacob paused from texting and slowly looked up at me

"You didn't even have to go there, Rayan" Jacob snapped, then threw a couch pillow at me. "Will you stop? I mean, you are the one who agreed to do this" he added, sitting next to me. "Yeah, because you wanted to do it..." I admitted.

Jacob patted his chest with his right hand. "That...that was beautiful. You're putting yourself before me. I love you for that" he giggled. He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Love you too, Jacob" smiled at him. "Now please calm yourself, everything is going to be fine." Jacob reassured me, holding my hand tightly. I looked at him and nodded.

"Now if you don't mind" Jacob started as he began to get up. "I'm going to go get ready. You can chill here until the others come over" he continued as he went into his room.

"Where's Justin?"

"He has a new girlfriend and decided he wanted to stay the night." Jacob shouted. I released a sigh of relief. I thought he might've been here and could have been here and seen us.

"I'm gonna step out and hang around outside" I shouted to him as I slipped my jacket back on.

"Alright! And don't run off!"Jacob shouted with the shower water in the background. "I really want to" I mumbled.

_ _ _

 Jacob P.O.V

After finishing my shower, I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I cleared off the mirror with my hand and looked into it.

"Alright Jacob, today is the day you tell everyone about you and Rayan" I said to myself. "Everything is going to be okay. You won't freak out, Rayan will go along with it, people won't judge..and yeah. Everything's going to be okay" I said to myself.

"Oh shit. My skins already turning pale" I told myself in a whiny tone. "Ugh, I'm stressing to much about this" I added shaking my head.

Just as I said that, my cellphone rang. I picked it  up from the bathroom counter. "Private?" I said, scrunching my face. Even though it was private, I decided to pick it up.

"Hello?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Are you ready?" said the person on the other line. He sounded like Darth Vader.

"Excuse me? Who is this?"

"You've fucked up. Now we're gonna fuck you up, kid" the said. My mouth dropped open. I pulled the phone from my ear, looked at it and placed it to my ear. "Shut up..just shut up!" I shouted.

"Wow. You think that was smart to say? You're fucking stupid, I swear" he...or she said then did a sinister laugh. I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear and clicked end. I then turned my phone off afterwards and sat it back on the counter.

Backing my hand from the phone, my hands began shaking along with the rest of my body.

"Most likely a prank call" I said, trying to calm myself down. "Trevor, Ariana and I always prank call people when we were younger, hell, we still do" I continued.

But who get's that creepy while doing a prank call? Must have a twisted mind..

I shock my head and rolled my head around, trying to make the tenseness go away. "Just get dressed and worry about tonight".

- - -

There I sat on my couch, beside Ray and staring into the "Twilight Zone" my mother would say. I was thinking who could've possibly called me.

My cousin Benny? He's good at imitating voices...but he isn't that good at it.

Could it have been Trevor playing around? Rayan? Justin? I honestly don't know who else could've called me.

Could've it been Leigh-Anne? No..I..well..may-

"JACOB FUCKIN PEREZ"

"WHAT DAMNIT?" I shouted, looking over at Rayan irritated. "WHAT NIGGA, DAMN?"

"Get.The.Doooor" Rayan smirked.

"Nigga if you heard the doo--fuck it" I said, getting up up from the couch and going to the door. "Who is it?"

"King Lightskin and his Darkskin Queen" said Ty on the other side of the door.

"You sure it's King Lightskin? Because, I'm clearly on this side of the door" I said with smile on my face. "Niggggggaaaaa just open the door" Ty said as he started banging on the door making a beat.

"Hey G, lighskin peasant" I greeted after I opened the door for them.

"Hey Jakey!" G smiled, giving me a slight hug.

"Hey uglylightskinthedeservestobeblackasthenightskybecauseidontlikeyou " Ty quickly said, shaking his head all into my face, then going to take a seat next to Rayan and Gina.

Eventually, Trevor, Ariana and Justin came home. We all sat around, talking, joking and just having a good time. I looked over at Rayan, tapping him on his knee. He raised his right eyebrow and I raised my right one too. He frowned, shaking his head. I sighed heavily, raising both eyebrows and rolling my eyes.

Rayan stood up and I followed behind him. We stood in front of everyone and looked at them.

"What?" Justin asked, leaning back into his chair.

"We got to tell you guys something"  Rayan said in a low tone, looking down at the floor.

"What is it Flow?" G asked, looking at Rayan worried. She looked over at me and I looked down too.

"What? Is is something bad? Like, really, really bad?" Ty asked.

"It depends really" I said with a awkward laugh. Rayan squinted his eyes at me, causing me to look away.

"Will you two just..

"WE'RE DATING"  I shouted.

Everyone mouth dropped open.

"WE. ARE. DATING! WE HUG, WE HOLD HANDS, WE SNUGGLE, WE KISS. WE ARE FUCKING DATING" I continued.  He looked at me with shocked eyes. I looked at him and began breathing fast.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?" I shouted.

"Jacob, calm down!" Ariana said, jumping up and coming toward me. I shook my head and backed away. "Jacob, please stop-"

"NO! I SEE I SHOULD'VE NEVER SAID ANYTHING AND I SHOULD'VE NEVER..UGHHH" I shouted.

"Jacob stop" Justin said getting up. "You've gone so far without having any panic attacks. Let's just sit here and talk about what you wanted all of us to talk about" Justin said, wrapping his arm around me. I pushed him away and ran to and out the front door. I took off down the stairs and out the apartment door.

I stood outside in the dark, trying to catch my breath.

"UGH, I'm so stupid. I didn't need to react like that" I said to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair, turning around and looking at the door, wanting to go back in.

"Don't run now, curly head"

I slowly turned around and folded my arms. "Who's that?" I said, disguising my voice so I sound mean.

"Shut yo bitch ass up. Tryin' to sound hard and shit"

I gulped after that. "Tell me who you are"

"Your worst nightmare"

Why didn't I just run into the house? Why did I turn around? Why did I keep talking?

- - -