Chapter Four

2 Weeks Later...

Jacob P.O.V

Professor Smith continued to go on about her lecture and I didn't even bother to listen to her. I was to busy trying to start an introduction for my story. Each time I wrote a whole page I'd rip it out my notebook and crumb the paper up.

I'm stressed out.

I'm dealing with my flashbacks, my friends trying to get me to write, Justin looking at me like I'm a devil child and plus I keep seeing Rayan on campus. You don't know how tempted I am just to run up and smack the shit out of him. But, like the nice person I am, I ignored him and went on about my day.

"Alright, this class is over, papers on my desk as you leave out" Professor Smith said as she leand on her desk. Everyone jumped up quickly and placed their papers in a nice and neatly in the middle of the desk. Like always, I was the last one out.

"There is my paper" I said barley above a whisper. I threw my book bag over my shoulders and started out of the room.

"Jacob, come here for a second" Professor Smith demanded. I slowly turned around and asked. "Yes?"

"Ariana and Trevor have came to me saying they were worried about you" Professor Smith sighed. I frowned as I continued to listen to her.

"You've been getting into  fights, you haven't been paying attention like you used to in here and now you aren't writing" she sighed. "By now you'd have thee hundred pages of words for me to read and give my opinion on" she smiled. I looked down at the ground.

"Oh, Jacob" she sighed. She walked closer with her black heels clicking against the floor. She places her hand on my shoulder. I looked up at her and she gave me a look saying I needed to talk.

"OK, I'm just having trouble deciding what I want to write about. It's like I need someone or something to boost me, make me feel confident about my writing" I sighed.

"A Co-Author?" Professor Smith smiled. I shrugged. "Sure" I replied.

"Great! Now I know how to help you with this problem" she winked. "This Saturday meet me at the schools Quad and your problem will be fixed" she smiled. I gave her a look and she just laughs.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine, Jacob! Now get onto were you need to go" Professor Smith grinned. I nodded and walked out the room. "See you, Professor" I called out and walked out of the room.

Rayan P.O.V

What's up? Been a minute since we kicked it
You've been caught up with them bitches
I don't get it, you're a star love
You shouldn't have to deal with that
I'll never make you feel like that...

I sat in my dorm room listening to my Drake CD as I sat in the middle of my bed preparing to write my poetry.

You give me so much hope. You help me cope.

When life pulls me down you are always around. You don't even have to make a sound.

Being around you makes me smile. My smile stretches way farther then a mile. It goes on and on and on.

I stopped writing and looked at my poem. "It looks like fucking 8 year old girl wrote this" I groaned. I ripped out my poem, balled it up and threw it into my trashcan.

I fell back into my bed and continued to listen to my Drake CD. Right now I couldn't get my thoughts straight on what I wanted to write about. Love? Nah. Sadness? Nah. Anger? Possibly since I seen Jacob earlier to day walking around.