Chapter Eleven

G P.O.V

"No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up..'

Ty and I sat in the middle of the doing one of our daily smokes. I closed my eyes and blew the smoke out my nose and laughed. "What's so funny?" Ty asked with a smirk on his face. "I was just wondering somethings" I giggled, running my fingers through my hair.

"Like?" he asked he blew smoke out his mouth.

"What it be like to be ina relationship" I grinned. "I haven't been in one since your crappy sister stole my boyfriend" I said, puffing my blunt and passing it back to Ty.

"Well, why don't you just get into one?" he asked me.

"I don't know...maybe because I'm weird" I laughed, falling back onto the ground and looking up. "I'm really weird" I sighed. Ty slowly laid beside me and looked at me. "Tell me how your weird, G" he asked.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him as he did the same. "I don't know..uh maybe because I'm sitting here, always smoking or being weird with you, taking very odd pictures and shit like that" I told him.

"I don't think that's weird" he said in a low tone. "That's pretty cool depending on the type of person you are" he added, scooting closer to me. A smiled formed on my face. 

"Well in that case-"

"TYLER AND GINA! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" 

I looked Ty up and down then scratched my head. "Uh, did you want me to get the door or.."

"Er, I'll get it" he smiled. Ty unlocked the door and slowly opened the door to see a furious Ray.

"Rayan, what's wrong?" I asked, jumping up from the floor.

"You wanna know what's wrong?" he asked, breathing hard. Ty and I nodded in unison as Rayan laughed. "I'll give you a little clue" he whispered. He threw his book bag onto the ground and slowly opened it and pulled out his notebook.

Shit.

""HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND MY NOTEBOOK AND WHY ARE YOU GOING AROUND GIVING IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE? ESPECIALLY SOMEBODY I HATE?" I yelled at them, causing them to jump back in fear.

"J-j-j-Jacob needed someone to help him with his writing" I mumbled.

"And your writing is so good...we decided to give it to him" Ty continued. Flow rolled his eyes and turned his back on us. "That still doesn't give you the right to break into my freaking dorm and steal my freaking notebook!" he said shaking my head, not wanting to look at  us.

"Look, Rayan we're sorry we thought this would hel-"

"SHUT UP GINA!" he shouted at her, cutting  me off.

"You don't know how crazy I went looking for this!" he told me. "This is my LIFE and you two fail to realize this! It isn't just some notebook" 

"We do know that this is your life-"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU STEAL IT?" he hollered

"RAYAN CALM DOWN IT ISN'T THAT SER-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" he screamed, covering his ears. Right now Rayan was seriously scaring me.

"Rayan I think it's best you leave" I quickly said before Rayan could get in another word out. He looked both of us with tears filling up in his eyes. I looked at him feeling  guilty about what we did but the other half of me felt like he was most definitely overreacting.

"I'm out" he mumbled, grabbing his book bag and quickly walking out of the room and slamming the door behind him.

Ty shook his head and sighed. "He has problems" he said.

"Well, you can't really blame him" I replied, rubbing  the side of my neck. "He did give us a vaild reason as to why he would freak out".

"Still, he was disrespectful" Ty grumbled. "Barging in and yelling at us like we're some type of dog"

"Tyler-"

"Alright, I'm done" Ty blurted out. "I'm so fucking done"

"What?"

"First you defend Ray for yelling at us for doing what we know was right, then you call me Tyler. I'M DONE" he babbled on as he grabbed up his keys and jacket. "And where are you going?" I asked looking at him confused. He walked passed me shaking his head. "Tyler!" I called out, turning around and looked at the back of his head. He opened up the door and walked out.

I looked at the closed door, confused.

"What just happened?" I asked myself. I closed my eyes and sighed. Might as well play my music and start my homework.

Jacob P.O.V

I sat on the couch in Justin's living room looking at a old episode of Teen Wolf. Not my usual cup of tea, but nothing else was on so why not watch it? It has action and hot girls on there.

To be honest, right now I was feeling like complete crap. One, because I ate 2 whole boxes of pizza, two because I didn't know how to start off my writing and three because Justin was still ignoring me.

I felt as if I was never going to fix my problem with my writing and my problem with Justin and my if I was going to fix my stomach because it was doing some serious turns.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back, letting out a breath I'd been holding in for the longest. I closed my eyes tighter and started to breath hard.

Jacob, calm down. It's alright.

I tried to slowly my breathing down but it never did. I opened my eyes and the room started to spin. The voices on the t.v and in my head started getting louder. I felt sweat to form on my forehead and on the the top of my lip. 

Dad, please help me...PLEASE

"I can't help you son" he whispered to me.

"PLEASE! HELP ME" I cried out as I gripped my chest and fell off the couch. I started screaming loud as ever. I heard doors open and footsteps quickly come towards me.

"Jacob, calm down! Please calm down!"

I ignored him and kept on moving around, crying and screaming for my dad's help.

"JACOB PLEASE! CALM DOWN" Justin screamed, sounding like he was near tears. I close dmy eyes tighter and tried calming down. My breathing slowed down and I stopped screaming for my fathers help. But, I was still crying like a huge baby.

Justin lifted me up and hugged me and started rocking my back and forth as I laid my head on his chest still crying.

"OK, it didn't last this long last time, you're doing good" He whispered to me. I didn't respond. I was to busy crying.

"Jacob, it's OK." he said in a soft tone.

"No it's not" I disagreed, pulling away from his hold. I cleaned my face off with my hand, frowning. "Nothing's fine, nothings OK, nothing is going good for me" I added.

"Jacob-"

"I can't write like I want to, your mad at me, I got a freaking enemy always following me...and..I just don't know" I said, feeling like I was about to have another attack.

"Jacob-"

"I..I need to just leave for a second" I murmured as I grabbed my coat and ran out the apartment with Justin calling after me.

I needed to get away.

- - -

New Chapter of "The Writers" annnnnd Prodigy's birthday! Happy Birthday Prodigy! Hope you enjoy your day and turn up and all that other great stuff lol.

Hope you enjoyed  this chapter!