Chapter Sixteen

Ray P.O.V

"And he just broke down crying?"

"Yeah" I sighed, shaking my head.

"Wow, I never knew that Jacob father was died in a fire..." G said with a sad face. "I feel bad for him" she continued.

"I do too..I feel bad for being so rude to him" I admitted, shaking my head. "It's OK, you didn't know" she replied, trying to make me feel better. "I know but still" I mumbled. "So have you talked to Ty yet?" I asked, wanting to change the topic.

"Mhmm, these fries are delicious" G quickly said as she stuffing multiple fries in her mouth at a time. 

"Gina" I grumbled.

"No" she sighed. "Well, I tried to talk to him after class but he ignored me again. I don't know why he's still mad! I told him everything was fine between us and you but he still shut me down! I don't know what's gotten into him.." she said looking down.

I looked at G as her head was dropped low. "I wan't my best friend back" she said, sniffing. 

"Are you crying?" I asked her hoping she wasn't. I don't do go when girls are crying.

"No..just leaking form my eyes" she laughed as she cleaned her face. I small smile formed on my face as she said that. "Could you talk to Ty for me, Flow?" she asked with sadness written all over her face. "Please?" she begged again when I didn't reply right away.

"Uh, yeah..sure" I nodded.

- - -

Jacob and I sat in his apartment, silent as mouse. All we did was stare blankly at the wall. Things were pretty awkward between us after a few days ago when Jacob spilled his guts out to me. Plus, I had Ty and G problem on my mind.

"Hey!"

Jacob and I jumped and fell off of the chairs we were sitting on. 

"What do you want?" Jacob groaned, getting up from the floor.

"I saw you two were lost in the twilight zone, and I thought it would be fun to scare you guys" he laughed as he put his jacket on. "Oh thanks" Jacob replied with a sarcastic tone. "Where are you going?" he added.

"I..uh..have to go talk to someone..I'll be back before tonight" He smiled. "See y'all later" he added and then he left.

"I wonder who he needs to talk too" Jacob wondered as he took his spot back on the couch. I took my seat back on the chair and scratched my head.

"Rayan, you don't have to act weird around me. What I did a few days ago is in the past and is all over with. I'm fine, seriously." Jacob told me as he got his notebook. "Ready to brainstorm?" he asked me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, ignoring his question. I watched him as he threw his head back and sigh.

"Rayan, I'm fine. That wasn't the first time I've had a panic attack"

"Yeah, but it was my first time dealing with one"

"It isn't that serious"

"A panic attack? Not serious? PANIC ATTACKS CAN  TURN INTO  A HEART ATTACK!"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE ME HEART HAS BEEN ATTACKED?"

"MINE ALMOST WAS!"

"WELL SAD DAY" Jacob yelled at me. I leaned back into my chair and took a deep breath. Man, Jacob was so freaking difficult. "Look, I'm sorry I started something, could we please just-"

"Hold on a sec" Jacob said, pulling his phone out of his back pocket. He unlocked his phone and looked at his screen. His face or wonder soon turned to confusion and worry.

"Who text you?" I asked.

"I'll tell you on the way there" he told me jumping up and running to get his coat. "Wait, why do I have to come with you?" I questioned, following him to the door. "Just come on" Jacob replied irritated. I shrugged and walked out the room as he closed the door behind him.

- - -

Jacob and I walked up to a alley close by Ty and G little house. Now I know exactly what we're here for.

"Jacob, are we meeting up to talk to-"

"LEIGH-ANNE!" he shouted as he ran over to her. She slowly turned around, breathing hard. "Jacob" she said cleaning her face as he looked at her. "What? What happened to you? Are you ok?" he asked. 

I slowly walked over listing to their conversation. She looked over at me with puffy eyes then back at Jacob.

"LEIGH-ANNE! TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" he said shaking her. She closed her eye and her bottom lip started to tremble.

"Are you pregnant?"

Jacob and Leigh-Anne looked at me. I didn't mean to say it put it slipped out. Seeing flashbacks from that day, seeing her now crying and afraid to talk, made me think, "Hey! The little slut is pregnant!".

"What? What are you talking about?" she asked with a fake laugh. Jacob looked at Leigh-Anne with a frown. "Are you?"

"Jacob, we never did anything! How could I be pregnant?" she asked him.

"You can get pregnant by other men, Leigh-Anne" I told her folding my arms. She shook her head and moved her mouth around like she wanted to talk but couldn't find the words.

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!" she screamed.

"Why'd you call me out here, Leigh?" Jacob questioned.

"Why are you acting so odd?" I asked right after Jacob.

"MAYBE BECAUSE I'M BEING ACCUSED OF BEING PREGNANT!"

"Leigh-Anne, tell me why you called me here" Jacob asked quietly. She looked at him and shook her head. "I'm out" she said between her grit teeth. She turned around and took off running down the alley and disappeared.

I looked back at Jacob and seen disappointment on his face. "Let's get back to the apartment" he said with sadness in his voice. I patted him on the back as we turned around and made our way back to his home.

- - -

I didn't like this chapter really u_u but yeah..hope you guys enjoyed it :)

The next chapter is going to be about Ty and G just so you know :)

Oh and sorry I haven't been updating..schools kicking my butt :(

Yeah, that's it..bye ^_^