Final.

6 years later.

Jacob P.O.V

  "I...I don't know if I should do it" I nervously said, running my fingers through my now, gigantic Afro.

 "JACOB!" everyone shouted in unison, causing me to jump back. "Well shit" I mumbled.

 "Jacob, this has to be literally the best stories you've ever written" Ariana said, folding her arms across her chest and giving me an annoying look.

If you haven't guess it, I've wrote another book. I usually don't start new stories before finishing one, but considering the fact the last story I wrote was with someone I haven't seen in 6 years and just decided he wanted to up and leave with no type of trace..

I didn't write for about 4 years after that, but I decided it was time to get out of that terrible slump and actually do something with my life. So, I wrote a story loosely based off my half decent half stupid life. Like always, I let Ariana, Trevor and Justin read my story. They always say my stories are wonderful but this one right here..has to be their favorite.

I never and still wont understand why they like this one even though they witnessed half of the things taking place in the story already. But hey, I'm not complaining.

Once again, they tell me to contact as publisher. They say forget the other books for now and try to get this one published right here. 

"I..uh..eh..I don't know..I don't feel very right about this" I repeated like always.

They looked at me in silence. All three of them stood there with there arms folded.

"Y'all not going to say anything?!"

"Nah, we repeat the same shit over and over again" Justin snapped.

"Oooo, well then. Ain't gotta get snappy" I say feeling kind of hurt.

"Well, it's time for Trevor and I's date. Ready babe?" Ariana announced, changing the conversation.

"Yeah, see you later Jake" he waved when wrapped his arm around Ariana's waist. I waved slightly at both off them, then told them to have fun. I looked over at Justin and he looked at me.

"What happened to you wanting to contact a publisher a few years ago?" Justin asked, taking a seat next to me. I looked at him and shrugged. "I don't know, just a random burst of excitement shot threw me at the time, I guess" I responded in a low tone.

Justin began to say something but went silent. He looked at me and smirked. "What?" I questioned, looking him up and down. He up off his couch and walked off into his bedroom. I watched him that entire time in confusion.

"I guess.." I shrugged and pull out my phone, preparing to turn text Ty back since he blew my phone up earlier.

Aftfer my terrible, terrible injury..I became quite closer towards Ty and G. Before, we had that type of friendship when you just joke around and not get into deep and serious conversations. But, now I have that type of friendship with the both of them.

At first, I thought I wouldn't want to hang out with then anymore because Rayan were like their best friends. I thought it would be awkward to talk to the people your ex hung out with. But, when I say Rayan disappeared I mean he disappeared from EVERYONE'S life. After that last time I seen him, nobody has every heard nor seen from him again.

I swipe downward to see my notificaions. I was about to click on Ty name when I seen an mysterious number pop up.

"Look, I know I never really talked.But, I'd love if you come meet me at the  coffee us collage students wold always go to a few years back. Don't lie and say you don't remember because I know you do. Be there in about 15? Okay? Okay! Can wait to see you there!  -R "