Chapter Six

[ Look on the side to see a picture of "G" ]

G P.O.V

"Are you sure this is the right dorm?"

"Yes, I remember this floor" I told Ty, rolling my eyes. "Well escuuuuusssseee me" he dragged on as we kept walking. I laughed at Ty and turned the corner. I stopped Ty when he tried to go farther. 

"What?" he asked. I pointed forward at the guy who was on his phone, closing the door behind him. "OK, Stacey, I'm on my way down" he said, holding the phone with his shoulder. "Who is he?" Ty whispered. "Flow roomate. Remember him and his girl barged in making out?" I whispered back to Ty.

We both watched him walk down the hall slowly talking to his girlfriend, I assume, until he disappeared. Ty and I ran up to the door he had left.

"It's locked" Ty said, twisting the knob.

"No shit, Sherlock" I laughed at him. "Move" I told him. He moved from infront of the door and I got down on my knees, pulling a Bobby Pin from my hair. 

"You know where Rayan is?" Ty asked me.

"The library. He gave up looking for us and just went to chill there and read up on something" I said, picking the lock. I heard a pop and I smiled. "We're iiiiiinnnn" I laughed, standing up.

As soon as Ty and I walked in we started coughing like crazy.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!" We shouted in unison, covering out nose and coughing like crazy. 

"Did this nigga drown himself in AXE?" Ty asked, coughing and clearing this throat. I looked around the room and spotted a fan. "Here, I'll turn this on" I replied, squinting my eyes. I flicked the fan on and the room got someone better.

"OK, so what we need to find is Rayan poem book" I said, clapping my hands together.

"Where do you think it could be?" I asked her.

"It's his  prized possesion." I said, looking around the room. "He'd probaly hide it somewhere where" Ty said, looking around.

"No shirt, sherlock" I said, giving him a look. He mumbled something and started looking around.

"OK, we need to look fast" I told Ty starting to look in drawers. "We never know when someone could come back in here" I continued.

"Gotcha" Ty replied and started scrabling through Ray's side of the room.

We looked around the room like crazy, constantly looking back at the door to see if Rayan or his roomate walked in.

10 minutes later..

"FOUND IT!" Ty and I shouted in unison, lifting up the notebook. I gave him a confused look and he shot one back.

"How could we both find Flow's notbook of poetry?" Ty asked, pointing at my notebook.

"Maybe it's not it" I suggested.

"Yes it is" Ty said, showing me the cover. "Flow Poems" it read on the the front. I looked at mines and it said the same thing.

"Mhmmm" I said. I flipped the inside of  notebook. "#3?" I read aloud. "What does that mean?" Ty asked.

"Lemme see your notebook" I asked Ty. He handed it over to me and I looked on the inside. "#5" I mumbled. 

"I'm thinking Flow has more then one poetry book" Ty responded. 

"Wow" I whispered in amazement as I flipped through his notebook. I could tell these poems were pretty old by the way the paper looked and felt. 

"Wow, this dude can write his ass off" Ty laughed, flipping through the notebook he found. "Which poem are we going to turn in?" he continued.

"How about the whole notebook?" I said, smiling at Ty. He looked me up and down and smiled too. "Yeah, that way he'll definitely pick him with all these poems" Ty laughed. I stuffed the notebook into my book bag, caefully so I wouldn't damage it and have Rayan kill me for messing up his most prized possesion.

"You don't think he'll get mad at us?" I asked Ty.

"Nah, he'll realize what a wonderful plan you came up with" Ty winked, nudging me. I looked at Ty and started feeling all special.

"I mean, if he doesn't apreciate this he's stupid" Ty said starting to turn red. He continued to ramble on about me, then the plan then me once again.

"Tyler" I said, trying to get him to stop talk.

"Don't. Ever. Call.Me.Tyler" he said pointing his finger at me. I knew that would make him stop talking.

"Come on, we need to go meet up with Rayan" I laughed as I grabbed Ty wrist, pulling him out of Rayan dorm room.

- - -

Short chapter, I know :/

Next chapter up soon ^_^