Chapter Seven

[ Look on the side for a picture of Ty ]

Rayan P.O.V

"Sorry we're taking so long, Flow! Well be there in a few, OK? OK! Sorry again ♥- G"

I looked at her text and sighed. I've been waiting over 20 minutes for them to show up here, yet they aren't here. I bet you twenty bucks they'll come around the time the library closes. I sighed and started making a beat on the table with my hands.

"Hey, stop making noise!" shouted the librarian from hsi desk. I looked over at him smiled. "My bad, I was just bored and did something, sorry" I told him. "Well, son, you're in a library...why don't you a book..oh yeah, you kids now days don't read" he sighed, shaking his head.

"All y'all do is, Facebook, Tweet, Instgram and all that mess" he groaned. "Um, actually sir, I don't do any of those things, they don't interest me one bit" I laughed, correcting him.

"Oh really, what does interest you then?" he asked with an annoyed look on his face.

"Reading & writing" I smiled, getting up from the chair. "Not eBooks or anything, the real deal. The books were you can smell the oldness" I smiled. H looked me up and down and smirked. "Ok, if you love books so much, what is your favorite book and author"

"I'd have to say Edgar Allan Poe" I smiled at the man. His face dropped like he was shocked. "Oh really?" he asked. 

"Yeah, my favorite poem has to be The Haunted Palace" I replied. The librarian nodded and stroked his gray and black beard. "You know, now that you've said that you remind me of that young fella that comes around here all the time" he said.

"Who?"

"He has a a huge head of hair, always has coffee and always brings his laptop and type for hours. I haven't seen him lately" he said. I nodded, trying to figure out who he was talking about.

"RAYAN!" shouted two voice.

"Quiet, we're in a library!" The librarian and I shouted in unison. Ty and G looked at each other and laughed. "Our bad" the mumbled and took a seat at a table. I walked over towards them and took my seat infront of Ty and G.

"Where were y'all? I was stuck talking with the librarian" I mumbled, pointing back at him.

"Uh, we had to finish up some business, nothing serious" G said with a shrug. Ty looked down and started turning red. 

"OK, why is Ty all red and blush? Are y'all hooking up?" I laughed, pointing at the both of them. They looked at each other then looked back at me.

"Flow, I should punch the shit out of you" G said, jumping toward me. I flinched and winced as I look her in her crazy eyes. "Got damn, I was just playing" I said, looking her up and down. She looked over at Ty then folded her arms and made a a angry face.

"Well, we're smoking" Ty said mumbling. 

"I should have known, she got the crazy in her eyes and you got the weirdness in yours" I said looking at both of them.

"Can we not talk about this?" G asked. "Sure, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"How about my new song I wrote" Ty smiled, leaning back in his chair.

"About?" I asked.

"Getting high" he smirked.G and I rolled our eyes and laughed at him. After that we started talking on about random things.

While talking, we heard the library door open. I turned my head and seen Jacob and his nasty girlfriend.

"Jacob, why are we in here? I hate the library" she groaned. 

"Just one second, I just need to return this book" Jacob giving her an irritated look. She looked over at our table and had a fake smile on her face. "Hey G, hey Ty" she said waving.

"Hey ho" Ty and G mumbled under their breaths. "Oh son with the long hair, come here" said the librarian. I got up from the table and walked to the front desk were he sat with Jacob standing next to him.

"See, this is the fella I was talking about" he smiled, standing up from his chair. He ruffled around Jacob hair. Jacob forced a smile on his face and added a slight laugh. "See, he likes the same thing you like" he said, taking Jacob's book.

"The Masque of the Red Death?" I asked. "Yeah, my favorite book" Jacob said, uninterested in the conversation.

"Mines too" I replied. He looked me up and down then sighed. "Jacob, can I talk to you?" I asked, trying to sound nice as I could.

Jacob looked at me then walked off to the back of the library. I groaned and followed behind him. If he wanted to get away from me he could have walked faster. 

I grabbed him by his hood, pulling him back. "Are you trying to fight again?" he asked in a loud whisper. "Nooo, unless you want too" I said, folding me arms.

"Look, I need to get these books I need and get back to my girlfriend" he said, trying to walk off.

"That's what I need to talk to you about" I told him.

"Who? My girlfriend, Leigh-Anne?" he asked. I slowly nodded.

He folded his arms and gave me a look. "What do you need to tell me about her?"

"So, I was walking around, looking for Ty and G's house and I just kept walking and walking then I heard moaning. Now, if you see or hear someone fucking and public aren't you go to look?" I asked.

"Hell no" Jacob said.

"Well..uh.." I said coughing. "Anyways, I looked around the corner and I seen some dude, who goes by the name of Chris, I guess and I seen your girlfriend" I told him. Jacob gave me a blank stare. 

"Look, I know it's allot for you to-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN!" he screamed at me and pushed me on the ground.

"I GET IT YOU DON'T LIKE ME BUT MAKE UP LIES ABOUT MY GIRL?" he said getting in my face. I tried getting up from the ground but he pushed my back down.

"Jacob, clam down" said the librarian, coming over pulling him away. "NO MR. BARNES, HE'S BEEN FUCKING WITH ME FOR THE LONGEST AND I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT, SICK OF THIS!" he said, trying to get at me.

Ty and G ran over, helping me up. "Come on, Rayan" G said, quickly pulling me away from Jacob. I looked at Jacob as he shook his head and kept mumbling things and pointing at me. I pushed Ty and G away and just stormed out of the library.

This is why I don't help people at all...

- - - - - - -