Chapter Twenty Seven

A few weeks later..

Jacob P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since Rayan and I began dating. I thought this "dating" thing would be awkward to be, but so far everything has been okay. Now that I think about it, it just like how we were before but we just call each other "baby" and we kiss from time to time. Other than that, everything is all good.

But, I actually do have a problem about one little small thing.

We haven't told any one about us yet.

Ray suggests we keep it a secret till it becomes "real". I think it's best to tell before someone accidentally walks in on us kissing and began to go crazy. Either way they'll go crazy probably, but I'd prefer for us to tell, not them to find out.

"Come on Ray, you're being stupid about this" I groan as I fall back into my bed. "Stop whining, Jake" Rayan says as he sits on the edge of the bed. "I'm not whining, I'm just...talking in an annoyed tone" I replied scratching my head. "That's whining, babe" he laughs.

I sit up, grinning like an idiot. "I like it when you call me babe".

"Uh, okaaaay" Rayan laughs, getting up from the bed. "I'm leaving, I need to finish up my chapter and study" he said, walking towards the door. After jumping up from my bed, I darted to the door then covering it up with my back on the door. "No, you aren't leaving until we talk about this, mister" I said sternly. He looked at me, raising one eyebrow.

"We talked already, Jacob"

"We listened to music, made out and I talked... WEEEE didn't talk"

"I said words, you whined words..I think we talked, Jakey" Rayan said, folding his arms across his chest. "Rayan, just sit down and talk to-" 

"JACOB! WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS! CAN I PLEASE LEAVE?" He snapped. My eyese widened as his voice raised. I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. I moved from the door and opened it for him. "Jacob, are you-"

"Nah. See you later" I said, then giving him a kiss on the cheek even though I was still slightly hurt. I grabbed my laptop and began typing my part of the chapter. I felt his eyes stare at me but I decided not to look at him because I know I would go off. 

Finally, he caught the message. He left, slowly closing the door behind him. 

I closed my head, turning my head around and moving my shoulders up and down to releave tension. Once again, I began typing.

- - -

Rayan P.O.V

I sat on my bed in my dorm in a daze, just looking ahead.

"Ray Raaaaayyyyy" Richard laughed, walking into the room, breaking my stare. I shook my had and blinked multiple times. "Oh, uh hey" I replied.

"Why you in the Twilight Zone, nigga?" Richard question, taking off his book bag and jacket.

"I was..I was thinking about something" I replied, running my hand down my face.

"You sure?" he asked, grabbing his laptop and sitting on his bed. "You look pretty stressed."

"Nah it's good. Justy sit on your laptop and watch your porn" I laughed at him. His eyes got wide. "How the fuck-"

"I was guessing. Guessed I guess right" I laughed, jumping off of my bed. I walked over to my drawer, pulling out my notebook full of poems. I flipped over to my recent poem. I had wrote it about Jacob. I sighed, scanning through what I wrote.

"Hey Richard, I got a question"

"Haha, knew you needed my help. What's wrong?" he said with pride in his voice. I turned around and looked at him.

"Recently I've began dating. Actually we've been dating for about 3 weeks" I started.

"Y'all fuck in my bed?" Richard questioned, squinting his eyes.

"Believe me, NOBODY is going to be in any bed together!" I quickly said.

"Stop being a scary, go fuck. I got this perf-"

"NOBODY IS FUCKING ANYONE RICHARD, DAMN! NOW LET ME TALK!" I shouted, cutting him off.

Richard nodded with a smirk on his face.

"The person I've been dating is ready to tell others we're dating. I don't feel comfortable telling my friends and..uh..her friends" I said, looking down.

"I know...she's..ready to tell others but I just don't want us to get hurt" I added.

"Hurt?"

"Yeah, I don't want us to get hurt. I don't want to get judged for picking her. She's extremely different from the other girls..and I just don't want us to get talked about" I told Richard, hoping he'd believe my story.

He just stared at me. For once Richard actually looked serious. "You love her?"

"With all my heart"

"It shouldn't matter then. If you love...her...and..she..loves you, everything will be okay. And if they're your real friends the wouldn't judge you on the person you pick. If they don't approve, they might take time to like them if they see you two enjoying yourselves." Richard said in a serious tone.

I nodded my head after he talked. "Alright, thanks Richard" I smiled. "Anytime, Ray" he said with his half smile.

I nodded once again at him. "Uh, I'm gonna step out for a sec. I'll be back" I said as I pulled on my shoes back onto my feet. I snatched my jacket from the end of my bed a slipped it on.

"Alright" Richard nodded as he watched me. I straightened myself up and smiled again and left, closing the door behind me. I closed my eyes then sighed as I rested my back on the door. "Am I really about to agree to this?" I whispered to myself.

- - -

I stared at Jacob's door...for 15 minutes.

I wanted to knock but I was afraid. I couldn've called or texted him, but I think it's best I do it face to face with him.

Just as I was about to knock on the door, it flew open. "Jacob!" I exclaimed.

"Rayan..I thought I heard footsteps out here. What do you want?" he asked, folding his arms.

"I wanted to talk" I smiled.

"OoooOoOoOOOOoOoOoOoHHhHhHh, you wanna talk, huh?" 

"I swear you do way to much" I said, squinting my eyes. "But, look...I..I thought about what you said..and I do believe it's time to tell people about us" I smiled. Jacob face turned red as he smiled. He gave me a quick hug. "Thanks Ray"

"No problem" I smiled.

This better go right..

- - -