Chapter Ten

Rayan P.O.V

I walked into my dorm room all slow and depressed. I looked up at the clock and realized it was almost  7 o'clock. I had basically spent my whole day looking for my journal that was really my whole life. 

I slowly walked to my bed and fell into it face first and started screaming. "Yo, Rayan, calm it down" laughed Richard coming into the dorm room.

"FUCK OFF RICHARD" I screaming, with my face still into the bed.

"Who kicked you in the balls?" he asked, sounding slightly offended. 

"The little fuck who stole my damn journal" I grumbled, sitting up. "Sorry for snapping" I mumbled to Richard.

"It's good" he smiled. "I'd be pissed if I lost my notebook too" he added.

"I didn't lose it!" I screamed. "I know someone HAD TO STEAL MY FREAKING NOTEBOOK! THAT IS MY FREAKING LIFE! WHY WOULD I MISPLACE IT AND LOSE IT?" I asked loudly.

Richard just looked at me and blinked oddly. "Well shit" he said under his breath. "You could have said I  didn't lose it" he added. 

"Aww, is somebody feelings hurt?" I laughed at him.

"Is somebody being a little bitch because they lost their diary" Richard smirked. My smile quickly left my face as he began laughing. "Now are your feelings hurt?" he asked me. I just stared at him as he sighed. "I'm sorry and I hope you find your journal" he apologized.

"Thank you, I guess" I told him, falling back into my bed.

"Oh look, tonight is your night to get us dinner" Richard smiled, looking at him calendar. "Really? I could have swore I just went out and got us some chicken not to long ago" I replied getting up from the bed and walking toward the calendar. "Yeah, it's your turn" he grinned. "Now go get us some pizza" Richard told me, walking over to his bed.

"First you make fun of my journal and now I got to go get food" I said putting my shoes back on and grabbing my coat. I hurried and threw it on and fixed it up on me. "Now don't be shocked if your Sprite tastes weird" I smirked.

"He-"

I closed the door before he could finish anything and I started down the hall and made my way out of the dorm room.

- - -

I walked into the local pizza shop and saw a person I didn't want to see. "Jacob" I grumbled under my breath. I saw he was all into some book. By the facial expressions he was making it must've been pretty good. I turned my head from him and walked up to the counter to order my pizza.

"Uh,   2 large  Meat Lovers pizza" I smiled to the  lady at the counter.

"Cool, any drinks?"

"Coke and Sprite" I added. "OK, your pizza be ready soon" she smiled at me and went to the back to start on it. I walked from the counter and slowly walked passed Jacob so I could see what he was reading. I ducked down some to look at the cover and there it was! My notebook!

"JACOB!" I screamed. He jumped up and looked at me confused. "WHAT?" he shouted annoyed like. I ran over to him and snatched my notebook. "YOU STOLE MY BOOK OF POETRY?" I shouted.

"NO!" he yelled back.

"Shhhhhh!" said all the workers in the back. We looked back at them as they frowned at us. I rolled my eyes at them and focus my attention back on Jacob.

"So you didn't steal my notebook? EXPLAIN to me how you managed to get it then" I asked him, folding my arms.

"Well, today we had people submit their writing to me so I could pick a co-author to help me with my new book. A girl named, Gina or something gave me this book and said her friend Flow wrote it" I told him.

"G stole my notebook...who'd she find it?" I asked myself.

"What?" he asked me.

"Nothing..nothing" I said shaking my head.

"Sooo, by reading your poems..I was wondering if you'd like to help me wr-"

"Me? Help you write? Ha! You're funny Jacob, very." I laughed at him. "I wouldn't work with you for a million dollars..but thank you for thinking my poems are good" I added.

"Sooo, you'll take my compliment...but you wont take my offer?" he asked confused.

"Those are two different things, Jacob"

"But still I would have thought-"

"Well, you thought wrong. I don't like you so therefore I wont work with you, but thank you for the complement, I'll take those any day" I told him.

"Well fine then" he grumbled and snatched up his things. As her grabbed his notebook and ripped out a piece of paper and pulled a pen out his pocket. He wrote something real quick and left it on the table. "Decide to work with me you'll find me here" he said serious then started walking toward the door and left out.

I picked up the piece of paper, looked at it for a quick second, crumbled it up and stuffed in pocket.

- - -

Short chapter...sorry ;_;