Chapter Twenty Two

Ty P.O.V

"G, I'm looking for him right now!" I exclaimed in the phone as I started getting slightly irritated with G. 

G had sent me out to look for Flow after we contacted him numerous times with no respond. We called, texted him and left him a great number of voice messages. After trying that for a good 20 minutes, I was sent to his dorm and all a saw was his roommate just sitting there.

He was also waiting for Flow to get back to the dorm since he went out to go out and get something to eat for him. I must admit after that I did get a little worried about Flow.

"Where have you look so far?" G questioned me.

"I looked at at all the pizza places he usually goes to but they haven't seen him anywhere" I replied as I still looked around for him. "Let me let you go G, I call you if I see him" I told her.

"Hmmm, okay" she sighed. "Bye" she added then hung up. I slipped my phone in my pocket and continued looking. The light rain from earlier and it was becoming a heavier fall. I know I should be looking for Flow, but it's getting pretty bad out here.

I decided I'd catch a bus home.

As I started walking toward another direction to get to the stop a group of guys had came from around the corner with evil smirks on their faces. "Fucked his skinny ass up" laughed the tallest guy while the others erupted in laughter.

"Where is the other one?" asked another guy.

"I don't know...she hasn't seen him in a minute. I think he's out of town or some shit" tall duded replied as they all walked walked passed me. I stopped then looked back at them as they continued laughing and talking. I looked up ahead and thought for a second. 

I started running and turned the corner they had came around.

I walked up slowly and discovered that it was a alley dead end. Me be curious, I looked around to see if I had seen the guy they were talking about. I cautiously and slowly walked into the alley. The guy laid in the fetal position, facing the dead end.

I walked up closer and gasped. "RAYAN?" I whispered shouted. He slowly turned over with a bloody mouth and cut up face. "Help.." he managed to say. I hurried and lifted him up by grabbing him from under his arm pits. He hunched over and wrapped his arm around me as I tried helping him walk. "Come on, you need to get to a hospital" I told him.

- - -

"And you found him where?" G loudly questioned, causing people to look back over at us crazy.

"Lower you voice" I begged in a low tone. "I found him in this alley" I told her. "Some guys had walked passed talking how they got this "little nigga" good and how they were waiting for the other one to return home" I whispered.

"Returning ho- Jacob?!" she asked loudly. 

"SHHHHHH!" I begged her. "That's the only person who hasn't been around and is 'out of town' " I told her.

"Who..who are these guys? How did they look?" she asked.

"It was 4 of them..and they looked pretty crazy" I told her shaking my head. "The thing I need to know is why they're going after Jacob and Flow, they haven't done anything that I know of" I told her, leaning back into the hospital chair.

"What all did they do to Flow?" she asked.

"His lip was bloody along with his nose..he was hunched over so probably he was punched in the stomach" I  told her. "I was struggling to breath he said on our way to the hospital...so I don't know what else they did, hopefully it isn't much wrong with him" I told her.