Chapter Eight

[ Look on the side for a picture of Ariana :) ]

Rayan P.O.V

"FLOW! FLOW!" shouted Ty and G after me as I turned around. I was running but I decided to stop and wait for them to meet up with me.

"What was that all about?" G question, very, very confused.

"It's nothing" I mumbled, trying to walk off again. "Noo,what happened in that library wasn't nothing, tell us, why did Jacob blow up?" G asked with her hand son her hips. I looked at her and sighed.oo

"When I was looking for you and Ty I happened to run into Leigh-Anne and some dude having sex" I started.

"Typical Leigh-Anne" Ty groaned. "I hate the fact that I'm some what related to that slut" he continued, shaking his head.  "You can continue but I'm going to be over by the trees throwing up my lunch" Ty smirked then ran off by the trees.

"Anyways, I called her out on her actions and decided to tell Jacob what his girlfriend was doing. Yeah, I may hate Jacob but I'm going to let him know his girlfriend is going around being nasty like that, that just ain't right" I told her.

"Flow" G sighed. "You haven't know Jacob long enough to know him" she told me. "He doesn't take bad new easily. Well, nobody does but, it just takes Jacob just a little longer to realize things" G told me. I shook my head.

"I don't care" I told her angry. "That still doesn't give you the right to yell at somebody when they're talking to you" I told her.

"Nigga, Jacob hates you with a burning passion and you hate him with a burning passion. Of course he's going to go off on you! Put kudos to you for trying to push past your differences and trying to talk to him" Ty said, coming back over with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Thanks" I grumbled. "I'm going back to my dorm now, I don't feel like talking" I replied. "See y'all later" I added and started walking off.

"Peace" they said in unison and started walking their own ways.

Jacob P.O.V

Leigh-Anne and I started walking back to her part of the dorms. Our walk was long, silent and awkward. I looked over at Leigh-Anne  as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Leigh-Anne.." I mumbled.

She looked over at me with wide eyes. "Yes?" she replied.

"Sorry about blowing up in the library and everything" I apologized. "That tall skinny dude got on my nerves" I added shaking my head.

"What did he say to you?" she asked nervous like.

"He said that he saw you and some guy named Chris having sex in the alley or something liek that" I said with a laugh.

"Oh..oh really?" she asked. "Mhm" I replied with a nod. "Crazy, right?" 

"Uhhh, yeah" she said shaking her head. "I should kill him" she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Don't worry, I'll handle it" I smiled at Leigh-Anne. She smiled back at me lightly as I kissed her her quickly on the lips.

"Well, I've got to get back to the apartment, see you later?" I asked.

"Huh, yeah..definitely" she smiled. "See you tomorrow" she  added. She started walking into the building.

"Leigh-Anne, I love you" I smiled. She stopped in her tracks then looked back at me and smiled. "See you later" she walked into the building. I stood there as I watched her running to the building.

Did I say I love you to early? Did she want to say it back was afraid? Did I say it to late? I shook my head from all these thoughts and started back towards my brother and I apartment. I had to get ready for this Saturday writing thing.

- - -

Saturday

Rayan P.O.V

I laid in my bed with my cold pillow over my face, wishing I'd suffocate and die.

My roommate next to me was on the phone "dirty" talking to his girlfriend. I wanted to shoot this guy int he face, but you see the way my laziness is set up...I don't feel like it.

"Alright, catch you later...sexy beast" she said on the phone. He could have at least take her off of speaker. He clicked the phone off and laughed. "You can take the pillow away, Flow"

I grabbed the pillow off my face and threw it at him.

"Next time you sexy talk with Stacey, go out the room and do it, Richard" I grumbled at him. He smirked at me and then laughed.

"Whelp, I'm heading out early" he told me getting up from the bed. "Heading out to the gym, gotta stay fit for my lady, she likes my muscles" he said, flexing his muscles.

"Shut up, Richard" I laughed at him, shaking my head. He picked up his gym bag and snatched up his jacket. "Catch you later" he told me.

"See ya" I told him, climbing out of my bed. He slammed the door behind him and I sighed. It was a early Saturday morning. Ty and G were probably still asleep so I couldn't hang out with them, I didn't talk to anyone else so the only thing I could do was write my poetry.

"Matter of fact..I should read my old stuff" I smiled to myself, getting out of my bed. I walked over to my drawers and pulled out all of my old notebooks. I sat down in the little corner and laid out all my notebooks.

"1,2,3,4,5,6...why do I have 6 notebooks?" I asked myself. I counted over about 3 more times. "Nah..this isn't right" I said shaking my head. I flipped open every notebook and looked at the number inside.

"Where is number 5?" I asked myself.

I jumped up from the ground looked on the side of my room, Richard side of the room, my side again and his side once again.

I called Richard and asked him had he seen any of my poetry notebooks. He told me he'd never messed with my stuff.

I shook my head. I couldn't believe I couldn't find my notebook. I was furious.

I was knocking things over, screaming at myself, flipping things over, etc. I felt like crying. These notebooks where my everything, now I'm missing the one I put the most work into.

I was going to find this notebook

- - - -