Chapter Twenty One

Ray P.O.V

"Hello?"

"Aw, my bad I have the wrong number"

"Rayan, it's me, Jacob" he said with a slight laugh. He sounded nothing like himself.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know it was you. You sound nothing like yourself, everything all good?" I asked as I sat up in my bed. "Everything is good, just had a long night" he said like she was getting up from something and struggling.

"Everything with your mom good?" I questioned with a serious tone.

"Surprisingly, yeah" he said with some happiness in his voice. "We actually talked last night after everyone left" Jacob started. "My family had came over because they heard Justin and I were going to stay with my mom for a little bit, I attempted to ignore her the whole night but it didn't work. We talked buutttt..." he dragged on.

"Jacob what did you do?" I asked getting slightly irritate.

"Justin stupid ass brought up my panic attacks to mom. He knows damn well I hate talking to her about them." he snapped, sounding mad all over again. "I got angry, ran upstairs and..and I went into my dad's old room" he said as he voice got lower.

"Oh.."

"Yeah..I found his old journal, flipped through it and seen he basically wrote a whole novel about how happy he was that I was finally in this world" he muttered with a depressed tone.

"Jacob, please don't cry"

"If I wanted too, I couldn't. I am completely cried out." he laughed. I small smile formed on my face when he laughed. Glad to hear he isn't that sad. 

"Well, I'm glad to know your ass can't cry anymore" I joked. "While you're with your mom I want you too laugh, joke around and manly have fun" I demanded. "You aren't leaving until you get a good relationship with her" I told him.

"I'll try" he said with another laugh. 

"Alright, I let you go so you can chiiilllll with ya moms" I laughed at Jacob.

"Alright, whatever bro" he told me. I could tell he was doing his little 'trying not to laugh" face.

"But before you go, thanks"

"For?"

"Actually telling me to talk to my moms, Ariana and Trevor told me once but I said never..they gave up after that. You...you kept telling me to talk to her and how everything was going to be okay, I appreciate that" 

"No problem, Jacob" I smiled.

"Yup" he  said in a low tone. "So talk to you later" he added and hung up.

I slowly pulled the phone away from my ear and clicked end myself. While Jacob words repeated in my head as a smile formed onto my face.

"Why you so happy?"

I lifted up and looked over at the door and seen Richard come back into the dorm with his gym bag and all sweaty. "Why are you all...eww?" I laughed.

"Went to work out, genius" he smirked. "Now why are you all smiling like a teenage girl?" he asked, after gulping down his water from his bottle.

 "I was talking to someone and..and I helped them" I smiled as I sat up and told Richard.

"You were talking to your little  crush , weren't you?" Richard smirked.

"You could put- NO!" I screamed when I realized what Richard had said. "I mean, nah" I said with a more calm, bland tone.

"Mhmm, alright then" he muttered. "I'm heading back to go shower, see ya" he added then left the room. 

I waited until Richard closed the door and probably made his way around to the bathroom to let out a scream and fall back into my bed.

Was I really about to say, "You could put it like that" ? REALLY RAYAN? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

I let out another loud groan and covered my face with my pillow. 

I need to clear my mind.

- - -

I finally got out of bed, threw on my clothes and made my way out of the dorms. I was going to go check up on Ty and G, but I remembered they're a couple and probably wanted to hang out together for a little since they've been away form each other from a while.

I decided I'd just walk around campus and find some people to talk to since Jacob was gone. Just as I said that I seen Trevor and Ariana walk past. "Hey you two" I smiled as I walked up to them. They looked at each other then started walking faster. "The fuck?" I said to myself. I rolled my eyes and ran up to them and stood between them. "What? You two on a date or something?" I laughed. Ariana mouth dropped open as she looked at me. 

"NO!" she shouted then slapped me on the side of my face.

I rubbed the side of my face and gave her a nasty look. "I just thought you two were since you were walking together and ignoring people and what not" I snapped.

"No, we aren't on a date" Trevor said uninterested.

"I kind of got that now, genius" I grumbled touching my stinging face. "Why are you guys ignoring me? Aren't we friends..kind of?"

"Just because Jacob's our best friends and your new little best friends doesn't mean we're friends" Ariana shouted. I thought about what she said for a minute then asked, "Are you mad because Jacob is talking to me more than he's talking to you guys?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

Ariana instantly turned red and rushed off in a hurry. I looked over at Trevor and he sighed. "Yes, that's why we're angry at you...mainly Ari" Trevor told me, clearing the air.

I nodded at what he had to say. "I hope you guys do know you can talk to him anytime you want..you can text him or whatever. I'm not stopping you guys from communicating"

"I know but still..you two have a lot of work going on and we don't want to interrupt you two from writing" Trevor quickly said after I told him.

"Believe me, you wont be interrupting anything" I mumbled as I scratched my hair.

"Huh?" he asked.

"I said you guys won't be interrupting us, I promise" I laughed. "You guys come right over, it's no problem!" I reassured him.

He nodded and smiled. "Thanks, well stop by when Jacob comes back to his apartment" he nodded. "See you soon" Trevor smiled then walked off, looking for Ariana annoying self. I don't see how these two can put up with Ariana. She seems like all she does is whine, complain until she gets her way and so much more.

I decided I'd make my way to get something to eat and head back to the dorm. It looked like it was going to pour down on me any second.

I stopped by the pizza place, picked up some food and drinks and started walking down the street to get my taxi. I felt something drop on my forehead from up above. "Oh great" I groaned sarcastically.

I stood at the corner trying to catch a taxi before the rain picked up. "Yo, can I use your phone for a quick second".  "For wh-oh shit" I said under my breath. I dropped my food and took off running down the street, pushing past people.

"YO, GOT GET HIM!" screamed the crazy looking dude.

I turned around for a quick second to see if they had got closer to me. I looked ahead of me to see where I was headed. With my dumb self, I turned the corner and I felt someone grab my by my hood, choking me. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?" I screamed, struggling for air.

"We wanna talk to you for a quick second, man" whispered into my ear as he gripped to my hood tighter.

- - -

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER EVERYONE! Sorry it took so long ;_; enjoy