Chapter Thirteen

Jacob P.O.V

I laid on Justin's couch in the living room with a a gigantic cover on top of me with only my head peeking out. I was watching some old silent, black and white movie that made not type of sense what so ever. But, I just laid there watching it since I had nothing better to do with my life anyway.

"Jacob, it's beautiful Saturday morning! Get up an do something!" Justin's grinned, coming out his room and into the living room. "No." I said, throwing the cover over my head. "Jacob, come on get up" Justin groaned, taking the cover off of me. 

I jumped up and smacked my lips at him. "What if I was butt naked laying down and you just ripped the covers off of me? Huh? HUH? EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?" I shouted.

"Who lays around the house  butt naked?" Justin asked.

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY FUCKING LIFE, JUSTIN!" I yelled, pointing at him. Justin backed away and looked me up and down. "What the hell is your problem?" he asked. I fell back onto the couch and looked up. "I'm going crazy, I haven't did anything productive in forever so it's slowly getting to me making me sound like a fucking crack head or something" I sighed.

I would have thought Justin said something after that but he just looked at me like he was afraid of what I'd say or do next. "Look Jacob, things are going to go perfectly fine. I know you'll get inspiration from somewhere and start writing like you did before" Justin smiled. 

"I don't know, I hope so" he replied, laying back down on the couch.

"Well, I'm heading out for a little bit, you need anything?"

"A purpose for living" I said with my face into a pillow.

"Corndogs it is" Justin laughed. "See you later" he added then left out the apartment. I pulled my face out of the pillow and got up and decided it was time I ate something. As I made my way to the fridge I heard a knock on my door.

"Ughhhh, people" I groaned, throwing my head back. I slowly walked to the door and looked through the peek hole. "What the hell..." I whispered as I continued to look through it. They knocked again. I guess I could open it. I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

" Just in time, Justin finished making this coffee. I think it's still boiling hot" I said with an annoyed look on my face. 

"Oh great! I might use it if things get out of hand" he smirked as he starting walking into the apartment. I placed my palm on his chest and pushed him back. "What are you doing here? I'm not in the best mood and I don't feel like dealing with you right now" I added.

"That's why I came here. To fix your bad mood" he smiled. I looked down and moved out the way so he could come in. "Uh, nice apartment. Is it yours?" he asked.

"I'm a college student who acts like he's a 6th grade half the time and living off of pizza and coffee. Do you think I own this place?" I asked him.

"I take that as a no" he mumbled, scratching his heads. "Can you just tell me what you want so I can go back being depressed?" I asked walking back to my couch.

"Look, your blonde friend"

"Ariana? What about her?"

"She came over to my dorm room talking to me about how I was a missing puzzle piece or some shit like that. I felt pretty bad about that whole story she told me so I thought maybe I could help you out." he grinned.

"Really? You're going to help me out? After all we been through? The the fuck out, Rayan" I laughed, shaking my head. 

"I know every time we meet up we end up arguing, but maybe since we're doing something we both like we can get along...hopefully" he smiled.

A part of me doesn't believe this will and the other part of me does believe that this might actually go well. "Hmm, I don't know about this" I told him.

"Yes you do know about this. You're ready to get up and writing" he laughed.

I felt myself turn red when he said that. "I guess you're right. Meet me here tomorrow?" I asked. "Definitely, see you later" he replied and got up off of the couch and made his way out.

As he closed the door behind him I started spazzing out and going crazy.

I was FINALLY about to start writing again.

- - 

Sorry it's such a short chapter ;_;