Chapter Seventeen

Ty P.O.V

I sat in my cousin's living room doing what I usually do; smoke, watch t.v and eat. 

To be honest, since I've stopped talking to G and Flow--wait Gina and Rayan, I haven't been doing much. I don't feel like myself, like a piece of me is gone and I have a feeling it isn't going to come back for a long while.

"Tyler, getcho ass up off my couch and go do something" 

I quickly turned my head and seen my cousin, Cornell, stand there and looking at me like I've done something completely wrong. "Excuse me?" I asked, sitting up on the couch and giving him an irritated look. "What you mean, excuse me? You know damn well you heard me! Now, get up and go do something! You've been here 24/7, you've been skipping your classes, eating up all my food and doing NOTHING AT ALL!"

I squinted my eyes at my cousin. "After you graduated high school and left Aunt Linda house and moved you said if I EVER needed anything that I could come to you" I told him.

Cornell rolled his eyes. "Your point is?"

"Uh..."

"Yeah, I said if you ever needed anything you could come to me. You said you needed a place to live, I'm letting you live here!" he exclaimed. "At least treat it like it's your own home! Help me clean up the place, maybe cook dinner, help pay bills..DO SOMETHING!" he added with a shout.

"Nigga, you got me twisted" I mumbled, scratching my head.

"Fine then, go back and live with home girl" he told me.

"NO!" I screamed as I jumped up.

"Why not?" he asked, folding his arms.

"We..we got into a argument and I said I wasn't talking to her again" I told him, rubbing my neck. 

"Y'all broke up?"

"We never dated, Cornell" I responded with a evil glare.

"Aw, thought y'all did...you looked like you really liked her" he laughed at me. I opened my mouth to object but I just closed it. I felt my cheeks burn and turn red instantly. 

"Oh you're serious? You like her? WHY AIN'T YOU ASK HOME GIRL OUT?" he shouted at me. 

"I was going to, but it turns out she likes our new friend, Rayan." I said shaking my head. "It's obvious she likes him, but I don't feel like going into detail." I said shaking my head. 

"Are you sure-"

DIIIIINNNGGG DOOONG

"i'll get it" I mumbled as I climbed off of the couch. I slowly made my way to the door, unlocked it and opened it. My eyes got wide once I say it was G. "Hey" she said with a warm smile. 

"Uh, hey Gina" I said in an uninterested tone. She looked hurt when I could her by her real name. "How'd you find me?" I asked, leaning on the door.

"I know my way around New York, Tyler" she spat back at me rudely. "I need to talk to you"

"Why don't you have Rayan talk to me" I replied with a eye roll.

"I was.."

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"BUT...I decided I should come and talk to you. This is OUR problem, not Flow's" she told me. I sucked my teeth and shook my head. Do I really want to let her in here? Do I honestly want to deal with Gina? Do I really want to fix this problem between us? To be honest, I really do miss my best friend but it just hurts me to know that she likes someone that isn't me. I would have honestly thought she'd like me. I mean, I've known her for years and Flow is just some guy we recently just got to know..

"You know what, FUCK IT! If you all you were going to do was just stare out of space and just ignore me I would have never wasted my time coming to see you" she snapped at me. "Gina" I started to say but she had already started walking off and I knew she wasn't going to turn around. I looked back at my cousin and he just sat on the couch, looking at me like I've done something wrong.

- - -

Just a little chapter so you could see what's up with Ty and G ^_^ Hope you enjoyed it!