Epilogue.

Epilogue 

I be you're wondering, what happened  with everyone at the end. Well, I'll let you know!

Starting with Ty and G. These two love birds went on and decided to tie the knot!  After they got married, they decided they should have a fresh start since they decided to start a new chapter in their lives. So, they both stopped smoking, got decent jobs and decided they'd move into a beautiful apartment builing. Another thing they decided to do was get Rayan a new bike..since they let some random person the day Rayan got knocked out by the craziest chick ever. So now everything is great! Except this nauseous feeling G has had not to long ago... ;)

Now, with Trevor and Ariana! These two finally started dating! I mean, since Jacob began hanging out with Rayan more, they had no choice but to hang out 24/7. They hung out so much they began catching feeling for each other, but never would say anything. But after the years past, people started noticing things between them and had no choice but to make it official. So, they did! But do worry, even though they're dating, Trevor, Ariana and Jacob are still the best friends ever since they were little children.

Now, onto Justin! After seeing all this love in the air, and seeing how your life could be taken just with a snap of your fingers, he decided to do do something with his life, other than live in an apartment and do absolutely nothing with his life. So, he began to do things to make life worth living. He traveled, tryed new and crazy activites to do, hell, he even tried writing his own book (he should've just left that to Jacob and Rayan)! 

Now I bet you're wondering, what about Leigh-Anne and her little "workers"? Well, her workers are in jail a little longer than expected. Before they did these terrible things to Jacob and Rayan, they've done other things much more worse. Thus, they're in jail. Leigh-Anne got out early because of good behavior. She's trying to get in contact with Jacob, but she knows not matter how hard she tries, she can't find him. She's lost all feelings for him, she just want's to let him know she's sorry and want's to know if he's okay.

Last but not least, our favorite people..Jacob and Rayan! After reuniting with each other, they've began close once again. They decided to start over, back to the start as being friends. But the way they look at each other you know they aren't staying friends forever! Jacob finally decided to begin the process of publishing the book her recently wrote, mainly based of his life. Rayan has started up writing his poems again. Since he's in a better place he's no longer writing sad and depressing poems anymore. Finally these two are happy! Everything is back to normal! 

- - -

ASDGFHKLK THE BOOK IS FINALLY COMPLETE! 

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVED WRITING THIS BOYXBOY! I'm glad you guys took the time to read my story, it means alot to me c':

Love you guys! *send you all virtual hugs bc you all are awesome*