Chapter 1

Prince Seto's P.O.V
*6 years ago*
"Again. Again." Princess Rivatha said. I smile a little. She shifts a little in my lap. I put my hand in front of her and a small purple flame appears over my hand. She giggles and puts her hand over the flame. I close my hand before her hand could get burnet. She pouts. I rest my other arm in her lap and put my back against the wall. "Do it again."

"It's time for bed Princess." Helen said. Helen is her nanny basically.

"But-" My eyes glow a little and River starts floating up into the air. She giggles and looks at me with that big smile on her face. I smile back at her. Helen runs over to me and grabs River. My eyes turn to normal. Helen looks at me.

"Prince, you really worry me whenever you make the Princess start flying." She said.

"She didn't hit the floor." I said.

"Yeah this time." Helen said.

"Don't be such a party pooper." River giggled. Helen lays River in bed. Helen looks over at me.

"What?" I ask.

"She can't sleep until your gone." Helen said. I get up.

"Night bro!" River said. I smile. I open the door.

"Night sis." I said.

*To The Present*

I close the door behind me to the Dining Hall and see River talking to Mother again. Her bodyguard or I'll like to call him her shadow is standing against the wall. Jason Trayner. Jace is what people call him time to time. But he's strong enough to keep a Princess in line. He has purple hair due to my sister wanting to prank him while he was asleep, blue eyes, jeans, a dark blue shirt, and a sword at his side. I walk over to them. I had a bodyguard of my own at one point, but I ditched them so much that my Mother gave up on me. Mother walks away. I lift my hand up a little and River's blonde hair starts to float into the air.

"Seto!" She almost yelled. She turns around and looks at me.

"You use to love it." I said. Her long blonde hair hits her shoulders and back.

"I'm not nine years old anymore." She said.

"Yeah I know. Your a bratty almost sixteen year old." I said. I see Jace smile. My sister is a pain time to time and talks about nothing but boys. If I was Jace I would rip my ears off a long time ago. She has long blonde curly hair, green eyes, and is almost always wearing a white or green dress.

"Your such a pain." She said.

"And your such a prissy princess." I said.

"So how was the Dusaro Kingdom?" She asks. I cross my arms. The Dusaro Kingdom. Overwise known as the city were most of Minecraftia's wealth is at. They live and breathe gold there and it's full of rich people. You can tell when someone is from that place if they wear gold or hate getting dirty. But they do have a good Navy compared to Psyra. That's the only thing I will admit that is cool about that place. "You know the boys there wear gold earrings and husbands wear million gold rings for how many kids are in their family. And the boys are have tattoos on them. It's sort of like your wizard mark on the side of your neck. But Dusaro boys tattoos are prettier and cooler. And Prince Shay. He is hot and wor-"

"I feel bad for you Jace. You have to listen to my sister's talking about boys." I said looking at him. Jace shrugs.

"I've learn to just block her out." He said. I look at River and she looks offended at Jace.

"Fine then. I'll just keep my mouth shut." River said looking at me. I look at Jace. Even though he isn't showing it, I know he is cheering on the inside.