Chapter 16

Prince Shay's P.O.V
"Do we tell your parents that Seto and Jackson were on the ship?" Juliet asks.

"No, besides I have already made sure the sailors didn't see them." I said as we walk into the Dusaro Kingdom. The island that it's on is large, large enough that it would take a day to go from one end to the other end. The Kingdom has tall stone walls with guard towers, inside are buildings of different shapes and styles. But all are either shops, homes, or something else. A dirt road lies in between going in various directions through the Kingdom. And finally the royal castle is at the center of it all. It has a courtyard and a castle with tall towers and many rooms. The people that are in the Kingdom have many fine silk clothes usual in bright colors, the men bare tattoos all over his chest and arms mainly as it is a custom here for the men to bare tattoos. Children are playing in the streets, sometimes even getting in the way of traffic. The girls are usually wearing dresses of the finest designs and fabric. I look at Juliet. Juliet was never one to like wearing dresses, I can't really complain. I'm not big on wearing bright colors like the citizens are. And I usually do wear dark clothes to bend in whenever I'm sent out with the troops.

"If there is a door to the wherever the wizards are, they are opening it meaning we could get in there." Juliet said.

"I don't know. My father will be mad at me for letting the Prince get away but also be happy to find out that there could be more wizards and we know how to get there." I said. Once we enter the castle we both head the throne room. I mean this trip wasn't all that bad. Things went to hell after we left Psyra, they at least got interesting.

Prince Seto's P.O.V
Amarisa walks beside me as Jackson and I walk through the woods. I turn my head back seeing the big flags from the castle.

"We are almost there." Jackson said. Amarisa takes a few more steps forward. Jackson's hands glows and a white key appears in her hand. "This is your first time coming isn't it?"

"Yeah." I said.

"I don't get that Seto. How could you not been to Laendur?" Jackson said.

"It's a long story." I said.

"One that you don't even know." Amarisa thought. I look over at Amarisa.

"I thought you...I thought you looked familiar somehow, but knowing your magic type confirms it." Jackson said.

"Confirms what?" I ask. She stops making me almost bump into her.

"Arcane wizards died off a long time ago Seto." She said.

"W-What?" I ask. She turns halfway and looks at me. "What happened to them?"

"Arcane wizards have this magical energy, energy that the mortals can use. But they can't hold the energy all at once themselves, they give half of it to a familiar. Amarisa in your case." Jackson said.

"Is that so?! So King Jackass knew he could use your magic for sometimes that you didn't." Amarisa thought. I ignore her, even though it has to be true.

"I can't explain it well Seto, but my friend can." Jackson said. She turns back around and continues walking. I follow her. "I'll get you your own key, but this is your last time in this dimension so make it last." I stop in my tracks at that. Jackson does as well.

"Wait, I can't come back?" I ask.

"No. You obviously don't understand how important you really are to us." Jackson said.

"Us?" I ask.

"To wizards. There aren't very many wizards left Seto. Laendur was once a great wizard city, but most of it is abandoned because the wizards that once lived there are dead. We are a dying race, but you could change that." Jackson said. Me? Why does this have to depend on me?! "And you aren't a good liar either. Has anyone told you that?"