Chapter 3

Juliet's P.O.V
I put my feet up on the desk in Shay's room. He looks at me.

"Can you try not to argue with Prince Seto? For his sister? Come on, she's turning sixteen in a few days." I said. I look at Shay. He lays down on his back on the bed.

"I will if he will." He said. I stand up. Fine I'll talk to him. I leave and walk down the hallway. One of our guards catches up with me.

"You don-"

"Orders from King and Queen, Juliet." He said.

"Fine." I said. I walk outside with my shadow following me. My shadow being the guard. I see a big black cat sitting in an archway. I saw that same cat earlier today. I see Prince Seto walking through that archway and the cat follows him. I follow.

"Juliet I don't advise this." My guard said. Well I do. I go in and stop seeing an open area with a light brown big dirt circle and some fencing with some looking burnet or broken.

"What is this place?" I ask. Then I go inside a building and see someone laying on the ground with a book open next to them and petting that cat I saw earlier.

Prince Seto's P.O.V
I put my hands behind my hand since I'm laying on the floor in my little building to myself since my magic tends to get out of hand. I stare at the magic circle I created floating above me. It just doesn't look right still. I feel a nudge at my leg and black big cat with a white chest and amber eyes stares at me.

"So glad you could finally join me Amarisa." I said. Amarisa licks her paw and uses it to scratch her ear. Amarisa is my familiar. So our minds are automatically linked, we could just talk to each other by thought if we wanted too.

'So what spell you creating this time?' She thought.

'A cool one I hope.'

'You mean compared to what happened last time?' She thought.

I look at her. She flops down on her side against me. She yawns. I stare at the magic circle. I edit it some more as I pet Amarisa's head. She purs and I hear people come in. They are not allowed in whenever I'm in here. It's Psyra rules for some reason. Amarisa hisses.

'Who are these people?' She thought. I see Juliet looking down at me.

'Just a Dusaro, Juliet, and probably her guard.'

"What's with the cat?" Juliet asks. Amarisa walks towards Juliet. "That has to be the biggest cat I have ever seen."

'Yeah well watch what happens when you get too close Juliet!' Amarisa thought. I sit up making the magic circle disappear.

"This is my familiar. Every wizard has one. This is Amarisa." I said. Amarisa hisses at Juliet.

'I don't like this girl. By the way, I felt that you were in pain and you didn't answer me.' You okay? She thought. I don't answer her cause I honestly don't know. I stand up.

"She's cute." Juliet said crossing her arms. I know she doesn't mean that. I look at her guard. "What kind of magic you have?"

"How do you know there are different types of magic in the first place?" I ask. Amarisa rubs herself against my leg.

"I read." She said.

"Arcane." I said. She looks confused. "Arcane magic is circles and spells." Juliet looks at Amarisa.

"Anything special about her?" Juliet asks. Familiars have abilities of their own. Only Arcane wizards have familiars.

"Since when were Dusaroians interested in magic?" I ask. Juliet's eyes look at me.