Chapter 2

Changed the day! Princess Rivatha's birthday is in a few days!!! Just so you know...
Juliet's P.O.V
I follow Shay as we walk into the courtyard of the castle in Psyra. I look around. This place is so different then Dusaro. I look at Shay. Well he's Prince Shay, but I don't like calling him Prince cause it gets annoying. I can already see girls eye's on him. Not a surprise to me. After all he's a blonde with blue eyes, dark red jacket, golden earrings like the boys usually have in Dusaro, and tattoos on his arms and chest. Shay is a year older then me. He's 19. I never really found Shay that attractive to me cause we're best friends. We act like siblings to each other since I basically live in the castle. But I'm not royal blood. I look around. So no Prince Seto to be seen, good. I rather not have him and Shay get into another freaking argument. We have four guards here since the King and Queen doesn't trust the wizard. Compared to the Psyraian's guards, ours are dressed to look like guards. Sure the Psyraian's guards have armor but barely any. I would expect to see this in Elidin Kingdom, not here. I look at the castle. It's a big stone castle with runes carved in the stone I think. But it has moss growing on it as well and the many windows and balconies. All in all, it's a cool looking place with a beautiful courtyard. We both stop and I look at an archway that leads to maybe behind the place. I grab Shay's sleeve and pull on it.

"What?" He asks. I point at the archway.

"Let's go there." I said. Shay turns around to look. He looks at me.

"Let's not Julie. That leads to behind the castle and I rather not." He said. I whine a little.

"Come on, don't be sissy." I said. I give him the puppy dog eyes. He stares at me.

Prince Shay's P.O.V
Oh no. Not the puppy dog eyes. I look at the archway again. Prince Seto went back there a lot whenever I was here last. I look back at Juliet. Juliet never liked dressing up for anything. I don't really care. She has long black hair, gray eyes, a dark brown jacket with black boots.

"We'll explore later." I said. She smiles a little.

"Okay I'm fine with that." She said. We go inside and I see the Queen. Queen Tara. Queen Tara was the one who sent the invite that Juliet made me accept. Honestly I like Princess Rivatha more then her wizard brother.

"Prince Shay and Lady Juliet. Welcome." Queen Tara said. I chuckle a little and Juliet smacks my arm. Juliet hates being called Lady Juliet. She's not a princess or royal blood or a servant. She lives in the castle as a helper of sorts.

"Ow." I said looking at her.

"Oh I'm sorry did I bruise his royal highness?" She asks sarcastically. She always has to use my title as a way to make fun of me.

"No." I said.

"Alright. Your mother wanted me to send a letter when you got here." Queen Tara said. Juliet chuckles. I look at the Queen. Oh great this again.

"That's not necessary." I said. My mother is completely overprotective. My dad trusts me. That's mostly why we have four guards instead of the one I usually take so my mother won't worry. Queen Tara smiles. The doors open again. "Ahh Princess Mystic, welcome." I look to the side seeing Princess Mystic smiling. She looks at me. Princess Mystic. I've only met her once and that was when I was fifteen and her thirteen. She grew up great. I don't know what that means.

She has long black hair with bangs that cover her right eye, sky blue eyes, and is wear a medium length black dress with red trim on the bottom of it.