Extra: Corrupted Royalty Notes

*Make sure you read Chapter 28 that I just posted before reading this!*

Hey guys! So I'm posting this as behind the scenes stuff! This was my thought process and my notes for the entire book! Some of it is outdated and doesn't apply anymore, but I didn't erase it. Hope you enjoy! :)

PSYRA KINGDOM 2nd ranking Navy1st ranking Army Wears black and loves meat! Strict Punishment and Order! Keeps Secrets! Is set in cold moutains that lead to a forest that borders Eritai Kingdom

PSYRA KINGDOM
2nd ranking Navy
1st ranking Army
Wears black and loves meat!
Strict Punishment and Order!
Keeps Secrets!
Is set in cold moutains that lead to a forest that borders Eritai Kingdom

Characters
Prince Seto- 21; brown caramel hair, dark purple eyes, black jacket w/ dark purple designs, his hood almost always up. WIZARD
Four blues diamonds tattoo on his neck to symbolize he is a wizard
GREW UP IN PSYRA

Familiar- Amarisa; a fairly big female cat with black fur, white chest, and amber eyes.
Loves making Seto look stupid or embarrass him in front of a girl he likes or making clever remarks. Wants to keep Seto safe.
(Dies at the end) :(

Princess Rivatha- 16; Long blonde hair, hazel eyes, loves blue and black dressed
Loves Seto and his magic
Is called River by her brother
Likes Jace but will never admit it
GREW UP IN PSYRA

King Izic- 45; blonde hair, gold crown, brown eyes, dressed in shades of grays and blacks.
Cold hearted towards Seto
Loves Daughter
Kidnapped Seto when he was a baby so he could have a heir with magic to control the OverWorld
PSYRAIAN KING
~Matthew; new squire~

Jason Star Traynor(A.K.A Jace)- 18; (NightinGalePlayz)
White blonde hair after purple dye faints away, frost blue eyes, jeans, dark blue shirt.
Called Jace most of the time!
Bodyguard to Princess Rivatha
Very defensive of River and likes to be a flirt sometimes
Likes River but will never admit it
*Gets injured and chooses to stay behind so the Princess can get away!*
He recovers from his injuries!

Jenna Wringer- 19 (Sososatheplo)
Long brown hair, green t-shirt, sky blue hoodie w/ brown eyes.
Royal Head Healer
Likes Prince Seto and knows how to treat a Magic Overdose (MO)

When she meets Jackson, she gets kind of jealous at first but soon gets over it once she sees that she makes him smile even after Amarisa's death

DUSARO KINGDOM
Loves gold!
Richest kingdom out there!
1st placed Navy!
Men bares tattoos to attract potential wives
Wear gold!
Is set on an island off the coast of the Elidin Kingdom
HATES MAGIC AND WIZARDS!
HAS MOST KILL COUNT ON WIZARDS THEN ANY OTHER KING!

Characters
Prince Shay- 19; blonde hair w/ blue eyes, white open shirt w/ black jacket and golden earrings, black tattoos.

He is a selfish one, he really is, but he will put his life on the line to protect the ones closest to him. Hates Prince Seto, but is willingly to look pass that to help Seto. Amarisa doesn't like Prince Shay.

Juliet Eliza Rose- 18 (Imposter_Jr) long black hair with gray eyes, black boots, tanned skin.
Best friends with Prince Shay
She brings out the nice guy she knows Shay tries to hide. She isn't that big on gold, but she does like it. She doesn't wear it like most Dusaroian girls do.
Seems to always be with Shay.

ERITAI KINGDOM
The Farmers, the inventors, the artists, the musicians. Is big on their culture. Loves Magic!
The try to keep the peace and war from starting. Grow most of the food for the Kingdoms.
Set on some plains with farmland for as far as I can see, a simple Kingdom really.

Characters
Princess Lucia- 18; Red hair in a messy bun w/ blue eyes, loves to wear anything blue.
Knows Jacob's secret and keeps it for him out of pure respect
Best friends with Princess Rivatha

Jacob Alkaline- 19; (FizzySoda_) spikey brown hair, red open shirt, jeans, black boots.
Girls like him too much.
Bodyguard to Princess Lucia
Keeps his secrets from everyone...
Is from the Dusaro Kingdom so does bare a few black tattoos

King Micheal and Queen Hannah of Eritai Kingdom

ELIDIN KINGDOM
Tyrants! Woman are seen and used as tools. Magic is a tool and very much love wizards!
Is set on the coast with the view of the Dusaro Kingdom in the distance.
Horrible economy! Too big of a population!

Characters
Princess Mystic: 17; (Areuils)
Black hair w/bangs that cover her right eye, sky blue eyes, and black dresses.

Knows how to use a sword and wants to change her Kingdom for the better when she becomes Queen!
Likes Seto

Harvey Williams: 18; (DeathWeAreTied) short black hair, left eyes is red and right eye is yellow, black shirt w/ pants and brown boots.
Good liar!
Friends with Mystic
Hates magic due to his parents being killed by wizards

WIZARDS (LAENADUR)
Laenadur is where the wizards fed to and flourish. Only a wizard can find Laenadur. It's a great white city based all around things magic. With floating islands for every magic type wizard to live in and in the middle the Wizard HQ where the council is located. But the city has been abandoned, aging hasn't been nice to the once great city. Leaving only a few wizards left in the city. Sean destoryed the city.

Laenadur based on building made by the Frye Wizards

Jackson: 20; (WoftTeenMC) Short black hair w/ brown eyes, 5'2, checkered black and blue button up shirt that is popped open w/ a black undershirt underneath, black jeans, scar on right cheek.
ENDER WIZARD
Dies?

Amelia: 19 (PorkipineStuffedDoll) Red hair that goes to waist, green eyes, light gret skinny jeans, black combat boots, crimson fingerless gloves, yin-yang charm on a black choker.
FIRE WIZARD

Mason: 25: Dark brown hair, a black cloak, blue eyes, black jeans, and black shoes.
ENERGY WIZARD

PLOT: The Islands are down and must be heal with a restore spell that Seto does do but it will kill him. But at the last second Amarisa hits Seto out of the way and takes over killing her instead of Seto.

Then Seto finds Jackson alive, he kills King Izic, letting his sister take over.