Chapter 19

Prince Seto's P.O.V
The four of us walk out of the portal door and onto Dusaro soil.

"We have to get to the mainland." Jackson said as Mason shut the portal.

"How? We would get caught." Amelia said. I look at them.

"I have an idea. But we would have to go into Dusaro Kingdom." I said.

"Aid from the mortals? Are you mad?" Amelia asks.

"Just a little bit." I said. I see Jackson smile. "Can you guys just trust me?"

"Always." Jackson said.

"I trust you Seto, I just don't trust those mortals." Mason said.

"I know. I will go in, talk to Juliet and Prince Shay. Amarisa has to stay with you three." I said. Amarisa's ears perk up at that.

"No. No. That's not happening. I'm coming with you." She thought. I look at her.

"You're too well known as my familiar Amarisa. I'm trying to sneak in, and if people saw you then they'll know I'm close by and raise an alarm." I thought to her.  Her ears fold back and she sits down.

"Fine. But if I feel any pain from you, I'm coming in after you." Amarisa thought.

"Alright. I'll be back before sunset." I said.  I take a few steps back. Amelia and Mason nod and turn away. Jackson grabs my arm and stops me.

"Wait. Your tattoo on your neck." Jackson said. Her hand glows a little and she puts her hand over my neck. "This will cover it up, but only for three hours." She removes her hand.

"Did it work Amarisa?" I thought.

"Yeah. You can't get rid of that brand mark on your neck so better to cover it up." Amarisa thought.

"Thanks." I said to Jackson. She nods.

"Don't do anything stupid." Jackson said.

"That's asking too much of Seto." Amarisa interjected.

"Thanks Amarisa." I thought.

"You're welcome." Amarisa thought.

"See ya guys." I said before I finally walk away and towards the Dusaro Kingdom.

I pull up my hood so it covers my face a little before I even think about walk out onto the dirt street. I bite my bottom lip back. I just need to get to the castle. That's it. I come out from the side of the road and hide myself in a crowd that is heading inside the Kingdom. I put my hands in my coat pockets. I'll be frankly amazed if I can pull this off. I move to the side with the crowd as a carriage goes through the gate and I look in the window. My eyes widen. My..My sister and Jenna? Wh-What the nether? I grit my teeth a little. Okay, I need to get inside the carriage. But how with this crowd and guards. My transplace spell could work, or my teleportation spell. But I can't be seen doing magic. I walk with the carriage on the side. I let my hand glow slightly as I'm draw a picture of the inside of the carriage inside my mind. I close my eyes and a few seconds later I hear a gasp meaning it worked. I open my eyes seeing Jenna staring wide eyed at me. I push the curtains close to cover the two windows.

"What are you two doing here? Where's Jace?" I ask. River throws her arms around my neck hugging me and buries her face in the crook of my neck. I put my arm around her and look at Jenna.

"Your hands." Jenna said taking my free hand.

"It's fine Jenna. But where is this carriage going?" I ask.