Chapter 24

Thanks so much for over 10k views on this book! When I saw that I was determined to update Monday so I worked on this chapter all night for you guys, hope you enjoy it because it is kind of adorable throughout. And thanks for 890 followers as well! We are almost to 900! Thanks for all the support for not only everything I do on this account but for you The Silver Lining as well! I'm so happy with all the positive feedback I got from it.

That book was suppose to replace this story once this was over as the setosorcerer story I'm working on but I couldn't wait any longer. It just feels weird not writing a story about Seto. But I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! :)

Jackson's P.O.V
I look around the woods surrounding us as Seto tries to look for the entrance to some secret tunnel into Eritai. We all came up with a plan, the army would distract Psyraian soldiers while the four of sneak inside from two different sides. So naturally Amelia put me alone with Seto, well Amarisa too but she's a cat. I hear a bang and I look behind me seeing him open a hatch. He looks at me and I look into the darkness of the hatch. Seto looks at Amarisa. He doesn't say anything, but it looked like they both thought of something. I still don't get that. Amarisa jumps inside.

"Come on Jackson. Watch your step." Seto said. I walk over to him.

"Okay." I said. I jump in and me feet hit stone surfaces very quickly. Seto gets in shutting the hatch behind us making everything pitch black. I feel his moist breath against my neck making blush creep up my neck.

"Move slowly." Seto said. I move slowly and I almost trip again but he catches me before I fall. "I should have told you it was slippery and a small space." I nod even though he probably can't see that.

"Yeah." I said. He lets go of me and I hear footsteps, probably his. They stop.

"Where are you?" He asks. I put my arm out and wave around till my hand touches his shoulder. "Take my hand and follow me." I let my hand slide down his arm and into his hand. Which he then proceeds to pull on it and I walk after him. His hand is so warm and gentle.

"How can you see?" I ask him.

"I'm looking through Amarisa's eyes. She can see in the dark." He said. Oh, that's helpful. We walk for some time and I'm just enjoying holding his hand. But he suddenly pushes me against the wall and his body press against mine and then he whispers. "Quiet." I nod and hold my breathe. I squeeze his hand hearing footsteps and voices. I feel a fury tail touch my leg which is probably Amarisa. But if it is something else, then I'm gonna flip out. He squeezes my hand back making me smile. I see a light from a torches near us and I bite my bottom lip and I hear Seto say a spell under his breathe but I can't tell what it did. Five guards come up and one is carry a torch that illuminates the darkness our way but they don't acknowledge us for some reason. I look at Seto noticing I can see through him. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. Once they get out of our radar, Seto grabs my hand and takes off pulling me behind him. I run behind him towards the exit. I bite my bottom lip and I didn't know he stopped till I crashed into his arms. He lets go of me and I see light suddenly break open making me squint. Seto grabs my hand and pulls me outside. Seto closes the door and pushes me behind some bushes. Amarisa sits next to me. I look at Seto.

"What now?" I ask him. He looks over the bushes and then back at me.

"I don't know the Eritai Castle very well. But I know where some things are thanks to Princess Lucia telling me." He said. He pulls his hood up making a shadow cast over the top half of his face. "Okay, we're not getting through without getting caught. Magic catches too much attention." I look over the bushes. I grab Seto's arm and hook Amarisa in my arm.

"Where do we need to end up?" I ask him. He looks confused for a second and then gets it. He looks over the bush.

"Do you see that open window?" He asks me. I look over the bush and at an opened window. I memorize what it looks like inside and then I close my eyes.

"Hold onto me." I said to him.

"Hey!" Someone yells. I open my eyes and Seto looks over the bush. He pushes me down suddenly as arrows fly over us. I look at him as he towers over me. I put my arm around him and Amarisa. I close my eyes and say a teleport spell under my breathe. I feel the soft grass that was under me change to hard wood. I open my eyes meeting Seto's dreamy eyes. He looks away from me and then sits up. I go to sit up but he gets back down over me and says that invisible spell. I see some guards walk pass us but one stops direct next to us. I hold my breath as the guard looks around. I see him step on something and I feel Seto flinch against me before the guard walks away. Seto stops the spells and winces. He grabs his hand as he sits up. I sit up.

"What--"

"He stepped on my hand." He said. I chuckle and then he looks at me. "That's not funny."

"Awwww....does your hand need surgery? Do you need a new one Seto?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiles.

"Yes." He said. I smile back. He gets up and helps me up as well. I look around seeing well...a kitchen. Seto suddenly looks at Amarisa. "Don't you even think about it." I look at Amarisa who jumped on the counter next to some food. I smile. Amarisa looks over at us. I look at Seto. His cheeks suddenly look flushed and looks away from me seeming embarrassed which makes him look even cuter. I look away from him. "Come on. Let's find the library." I nod and we all follow Seto out.