Chapter 26

Fanart done by Petriana31
It's Amarisa and I love it to bits because it's exactly as I imagined her as! Check out the artist as well! She may only have three drawings but they are all really good! :)

Enjoy the chapter!

Prince Seto's P.O.V
I hit Sean down and he falls. I run towards the Arcane island with Amarisa following me. I hope there is still enough time. I don't know how long Sean and I were fighting for. I go inside the the temple on the fallen island. I slow down to a stop seeing white marble everywhere and engravings on the walls. I walk up to a statue seeing word written on them. I look at them and then at a bowel with a knife next to it. What do I do? I don't know, nothing is come to me. I pick up the knife and I can sudden feeling this urge to cut my right hand with it. So I do that anyway and the island under my feet shakes as soon as my blood hits the bowl. I put down the knife.

'What now?' Amarisa thought to me. I take a few steps back and then my feet stick to the floor. I look around seeing an circle engraved on the floor. Wait....I recognize this one. It was the one I was making back in Psyra. I knew the spell all along. I put hand up and say the spell under my breath. A magic circle appears next to my hand and Amarsa takes steps back. I look down seeing the circle under my feet light up. But then comes the pain. I wince and grab my right arm feeling like it's on fire. The island starts to shake and move. I collapse to my eyes grasping my arm trying not to scream. I squeeze my eyes shut taking deep breathes. I cry out in pain and clench my right hand. 'Seto.' Amarisa thought. I groan.

"I'm fine. I-I can take it." I said. Then I open my eyes seeing and feeling the island move up into the air. Then my vision blurs and the island starts to go down. I cough a few times as my body starts to tremble and feel weak. No. I'm running out of mana.

'I'm s-sorry Seto. It's the only way. It's either both of us die, or just me. And I want you to live.' Amarisa thought and I instantly look over at her not seeing her there. My eyes widen and then I feel pain in my heart and my strength returning as well making the island go up. My eyes water.

"A-Amarisa?" I asked looking around till my eyes land on her. The magic circle disappears and I hear the islands outside coming to life. I get to my feet and I run over to Amarisa. I kneel down and I put my hand on her head. "A-Amarisa...w-wake up. Amarisa. No." That's when she started to glow and then disappear entirely. Tears fall down my cheeks as my hand that was on her hits the floor. "No. No. Come back!" A pair of arms go around my neck followed by a shoulder in my face. Amelia...of course. I need to go get Jackson! But..Amarisa....no. I can't stay here and mope. I get up to my feet and Amelia and Mason look at me worried.

"Seto--"

"I'm gonna go get Jackson." I said walking pass them.