Chapter 9

Prince Seto's P.O.V
"Oh, is that all?" The King asks. I look over at him.

"I'll be out of your hair soon. But if I were you, don't trust Psyra anymore." I said to him.

"Seto, walk with me." He said. He walks away from me and I follow him. King Micheal isn't that old King guy you would expect from the oldest Kingdom in our history. He has red hair like his daughter, a golden crown on his head, blue cloak, and dressed in greens in and blacks. "King Izic has in fact been in my suspicions for many decades Prince." We walk outside and into some gardens that have vegetables and various beautiful flowers growing. I look at them.

"I'm not of royal blood your highness." I said. He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"You grew up in royalty son, you may not have royal blood but you sure act like a Prince. Unlike Prince Shay." He said. I smile at that. I still hate Prince Shay. "If you are not of royal family, then why are you still calling Princess Rivatha your sister?" We both stop walking and I meet his weary gray eyes.

"I..I don't know." I said. He removes his arm from my shoulders.

"You do not have to be related to still call the people you grew up with family Prince Seto." He said.

"But I don't feel like I deserve that title your highness." I said. He chuckles.

"Seto. My boy. I won't call you Prince if you don't refer to me as your King. I am not your King. You did not grow up in Eritai." He said.

"But-" He held up his hand telling me to shut up basically.

"Wizards are of their own culture. They are their own people, economy and many more. You are your own person Prin-Seto. Sorry. But I respect what you are doing Seto. Trying to find your own kin." He said. I look away from him. Of course he feels that way. "Yes it is true that we Eritaian's are very soft hearted. But if you ever need an army, you can be damn sure we will stand by your side ready to fight anything coming your way." I meet his eyes.

"Um..thanks. But I can't let you do that. This is something I have to do on my own." I said.

"It's always helpful to have friends around you Seto. You may never know when it might come in handy. Do you understand what I'm saying?" King Micheal asks. I nod.

"I think I do." I said. He smiles.

"Very good. Do not worry Seto, you may stay here for as long as you need to. I'm glad to help you on your quest to restore the magic on this land." He said.

"Your not what I expected." I said.

"I may be a Eritaian King Seto, but I still won't take sh*t from no one that feels the need to give it to me." He said with a smile. I chuckle a little. "Your young Seto. You have your whole life ahead of you and then some since your immortal. Don't waste it on doing something you don't want to do with the rest of those thousands and thousands of years. Destiny beckons to those who answer it, and destiny is calling you." I feel like I just got lectured but this time there wasn't any yelling or bloodshed. "Now I don't know about you, but I'm starving. If there something Amarisa likes in particular?" We start walking together again and towards where they eat I guess. I don't know this castle.

"She would love some fish if you can manage that." I said to him. The King smiles.

"I'm sure we can manage that." He said.

Princess Mystic's P.O.V
*Two Days Later*
"You really should have came with me Harvey." I said turning to him. He is sitting in a chair in my room.

"Parties aren't really my thing Mystic." He said.

"I know." I said. He has short black hair, his left eye is red and his right eye is yellow, black shirt, jeans, and brown boots. Harvey is from the Eritai Kingdom, so he is a really nice guy.

"Your upset about the Prince." He said.

"Yes I am." I said. I look outside the balcony. "Why would he go like that? That's not like him."