Chapter 22

Prince Seto's P.O.V
When we all walked into the Elidin Kingdom castle I half expected for the guards to attack us but they don't. Instead I'm greeted by a pair of arm thrown around my neck almost making me fall backwards. I smile and wrap my arms around Mystic's waist.

"I missed you." She whispered in my ear. We let go of each other and I see Harvey standing a few feet away. "Who are your friends?"

"I'm Jackson, Mason, and that's Amelia." Jackson said. The King then comes and I look at him.

"Prince Seto, we were told you had cleaved." King Henry said.

"You mean he fought back? Then yes he cleaved." Amelia said. The King looks at Amelia for a few seconds. I take a step towards the King since he is a few feet away.

"I need your help." I said.

"With what?" He asks.

"Breaking pass enemy lines without being noticed." I said. He crosses his arms, thinking.

"Whose's the enemy?" He asks.

"Psyra." I said. He lifts an eyebrow at me.

"You want me to help you break into your own Kingdom?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No, I can break into Psyra whenever I want. And I'm not talking about Psyra. My sister told three days ago that Psyraian soldiers had surrounded Eritai. We need to get into Eritai." I said.

"Psyra has a very strong military, Prince." He said.

"I-I know this is asking a lot and if you don't want to risk Elidin we can find another way that doesn't involve Elidin." I said. He takes a few steps towards me staring at me and I take a step back a little uncomfortable. He smiles at me.

"Did your sister and that healer girl get to Dusaro okay?" He asks me. I stare at him for a few moments wondering why he changed the subject. I nod.

"Thanks for helping them. I was hoping they wouldn't try to come after me but they did anyway." I said.

"No thanks needed. But Prince, what you have done has caused many problems in your absence." The King said. Oh really? What problems? "What happened at the dock has indeed spread. Your fire magic is as strong as ever I'm told." I shrug my shoulders. He looks down at my hands. "But your hands are damaged." I put my hands behind my back.

"That wasn't done at the docks. That was done by King Izic." I said. Mystic grabs my left wrist and looks at my hand.

"I'll help you." The King said.

"Really?" Amelia asks hopeful. The King nods.

"Royal blood or not, I cannot deny the plead of a Prince or Princess in need." The King said and Mystic groans annoyed.

"You're rhyming again." Mystic said. She lets go of my wrist and I look at the King.

"Are you sure about this? This will put Elidin under suspicions." I said.

"Eritai has already told me everything you have told the King." The King said. That sly King Micheal. "And we're harboring the Eritai Princess here and her friend." Wait really?! Princess Lucia! And maybe Jacob. "What Psyra doesn't know is the three Kingdoms were always ready to fight back if King Izic or Prince Seto strike at one of us."

"Wait so you were ready to kill me?" I ask him.

"Heavens no Prince. I find your magic to be...how shall I put this? A military advantage." He said. A military advantage. I wonder what else he was thinking...

"How would we get into Eritai?" Jackson asks.

"I will get the General of the Army here to discuss the plans then." The King said.

"How long will that take?" I ask.

"Two days since they are out right now." The King said. Wait they are out? Where are they at?

"Where are they at?" I ask. We can't wait two days. The effects of no islands are taking a toll on the others, I'm even feeling them and they are exhausting. Mason said I will have it worst.

"That's classified information." He said. I somehow knew he wouldn't tell me a damn thing. I suddenly get this wave of exhaustion and I try to hide it but Mystic puts her hand on my arm. The King grabs my wrist and puts his hand under my chin turn my head to him. He stares at me and looks pass me. "This isn't just what Eritai said is it?" Jackson then takes over for me.

"The islands in Laendur are down. Without them, magic will die. And if magic dies, we go down with it. The affects without the islands are being to take a toll on us, but it will be worst for Seto." Jackson said. The King lets go of me and looks at Jackson. Mystic pushes me aside and puts her hand under my chin.

"How long do we have?" The King asks. Jackson looks at me.

"When Seto passes out we'll know how long we have. But if he passes out, we will too." Jackson said. The King looks at me. Amarisa walks over to me sort of wobbly.

"I'm....I'm not at that point yet." I said. Mystic pulls on my sleeve and I look down at her and she whispers to me as the others start having their conversation.

"Are you sure?" She asks me. I nod. I do feel a little dizzy.

'Seto I'm dizzy.' Amarisa thought. I look at her as she lays down. I feel her hand press on my forehead, cheek, and neck.

"I'm just checking for a temperature." She said. I see Jackson staring at us. But once I hold her eyes with mine she looks away.

"I'm just dizzy." I said. I look at the King.

"I will tell them to go as fast as we can. And till then, I want someone to keep an eye on you Seto." The King said.

"I will do it." Mystic said. I see Jackson's fists clench suddenly, what's wrong with her?

Jackson's P.O.V
I chew on my bottom lip and take in a deep breathe and let it out.

"Are you okay?" Mason asks me. I look at him from across the my room. We were given our own rooms for the time being. Right now they are hanging out in my room. Seto is...somewhere.

"She's jealous." Amelia said. I look at Amelia.

"I am not." I said.

"Princess Mystic gets to have a piece of Prince Seto while Jackson doesn't." Amelia said. I stand up out of my chair and so does Mason. "Seto is royalty. Mystic is royalty. We're not royalty."

"Seto doesn't want to be royalty." I said smiling. Amelia rises her eyebrows at me.

"I saw you when we came into the castle. You were jealous how much Mystic got to be all over Seto." Amelia said. I clench my fists.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." I growled. Amelia puts her hands up towards me.

"Okay sorry. But you kind of are." She said. I relax my hands and sit back down, not answering her.