Chapter 8

Princess Lucia's P.O.V
I watch the trees go by outside the window of my carriage on the way home to Eritai Kingdom. Prince Seto apparently fled Psyra two hours ago. I wonder where he went. I hope he is okay. Princess Rivatha and the Queen are very upset about it too. King Izic is just mad and confused why he would leave. I'm confused too, Seto isn't one to leave like that. Then the door suddenly opens and I feel Jacob's arm go protectively around me and he pulls out his sword. The door closes.

"Prince Seto?" Jacob asks. I look at Seto.

"Do you honestly think I'll hurt Lucia?" He asks. Jacob takes his arm away from me and his sword away.

"It's just reflexes and my job to protect her. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"I need to get out of Psyra but I can't seem to without running into guards." He said. Amarisa lays down on the floor by my feet.

"Why can't you use magic to do that?" Jacob asks and that's when I notice the blood running down Seto's left arm that he is clutching.

"No reason." He said. He is panting slightly. I move to the other side of the carriage.

"You're bleeding." I said. Seto looks at me. It must be raining outside cause he is soaking wet and so is Amarisa. I saw before that his hands are bandaged, but did he hurt himself again? I move Seto's right hand as Jacob and him get into a conversation. The bandages on his hands need to be changed.

"I just need across the Psyraian border, then I'll get out of your hair." He said. He needs medical attention. I look at Amarisa. I pick up on of her legs to look at her pads on her paws. Some are cut up. They both need medical attention. I sit up and look at Seto.

"If you leave this carriage Seto, I will send a letter to King Izic about you." I said. He looks at me.

"Excuse me?" He asks.

"Lucia-"

"You're both hurt and need medical attention." I said.

"First of all you're blackmailing me Princess. And second of all, I'm basically a wanted criminal now and that would hurt the Eritai reputation." He said. I shrug my shoulders.

"Jacob knock him out if he tries to leave." I said.

"You want me to knock out a wizard Prince?" He asks. I look at Jacob.

"Prince Seto cannot use magic in his condition due to his focus being broken because of his injuries. And Seto, I'm sure you want Amarisa to come with you." I said. I pick up Amarisa in my arms and set her in my lap. She sets her head on my arm. I pet her wet fur. Seto looks at me. "So what's going on Prince?" He bites his bottom lip back.

"Fine. Since we have a while till we reach Eritai. I'll tell you both what's been going on." He said.

Prince Seto's P.O.V
*Few minutes later*
"Can you move your hand?" Lucia asks. I nod.

"It just hurts to move my arm." I said.

"But why would the King take you Seto?" Jacob asks.

"That's the question isn't it, I don't know. But I'm getting out of here, I've been thinking about leaving for quite a while, but my sister always seems to stop me from putting it into action. That was until I was forced out of the Kingdom." I said.

"You never seem to actually want the crown in the first place." Lucia said. True. True. I never really wanted that life, my sister is more fit for that life.

"Being King just sounds like being behind bars." I said.

"You like traveling too much your highness." Jacob said.