Chapter 25

Prince Seto's P.O.V
I push Jackson back as I see a Psyraian guard coming. I bite my bottom lip and I look around. Where is that library? Jackson grabs my arm as the guard walks pass us, not noticing us somehow.

"Come on." I said to Jackson. We walk down the hallway and I see Amarisa running ahead of us. After a while of running and avoiding guards we finally get into the library. I look around and go over to a table full of books, opened and closed.

"What did it look like?" Jackson asks me.

"I don't know. Just look." I said. I start looking through books while Amarisa keeps watch. I close my eyes focusing on Amarisa and I see out the door and hear soldiers. I open my eyes and then I stop at a page that has a picture on it. I look at it recognizing one of them with two other people. The two men have an arm around each other and the man in the middle arm's is around the woman's waist. I look at the writing reading it all carefully. My eyes widen and I look over at Jackson. I...I didn't find the spell. But I found something else. The door suddenly bursts open and m wrists are pinned to the table but two hunks solid metal. I scream in pain and Jackson takes steps back and hides as Psyraian soldiers file in. I look around me as spears point to me. I clench my fists and the metal mold around my arm making them stick to the table no matter how much I pull. Then I see King Izic walk in. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"There's my son." He said. I clench my fists.

"I'm not your son." I snapped. He chuckles and walks over to me.

"So why are you here, besides to get caught?" He said. He moves my hood and I feel his fingers touch the wizard mark on my neck. My eyes look at him. I feel a spearpoint touch my back. He smiles a little. "Kill him."  The weapons come closer.

"I thought you needed more power. So why kill me?" I ask. He walks around the table and then looks at me.

"Because you need to be punished." He said. I clench my fists. He smiles at me. "I can always drain magic from your girlfriend." What?

"Let go of me!" Jackson yells. I look over at where she was hiding and seeing a guard holding her with his sword against her neck. I pull on my arm a little and I look at the King.

"Let her go! She has nothing to do with this. This is between you and me." I growled. He walks over to Jackson and grabs her chin turning it so their eyes meet.

"I think she'll make an excellent replacement after you are gone. Sean has been very kind to us Seto. Unlike you." He said. Sean...of course him!

"No. No don't. You don't understand what is happening." I said. He moves his hand away.

"She's quite pretty this one as well. Take her away." The King said. Jackson looks at me.

"No, Seto!" Jackson said. I clench my fists.

"I'll get you out Jackson!" I said before she is dragged out. I look at the King who is smiling.

"Kill him already." The King said before he leaves. I grit my teeth and look at a guard who seems unsettled once I looked at him.

"He's stuck to the table. He's no--" I say a spell under my breath and the table breaks in half breaking the molds on my arms. "Nevermind..." A guard said. Pain shoots up my arms and I take a step back looking at them seeing large bruises on them. I see the guards around me attack too late, but they hit an invisible wall around me. I look at them and my eyes connect with Mason's. Amelia comes up behind him as a ring of fire appears as her eyes glow and hit the guards. Amelia grabs my wrist and pulls me out of there. I take a few steps back and grit my teeth. Amelia pushes my sleeves up and gasps.