Chapter 28

Prince Seto's P.O.V
By the time I got back, it wasn't exactly hard to sneak in. What was hard was finding Izic. He was in the study so I just opened the door and he looks at me and smiles.

"Aren't you fully of surprises?" He asks me. I walk in and close the door behind me. He leans back in his chair as I grip the sword in my hands. "Sit down Seto. Let's talk." I walk next to the table, across from him. But I don't sit down.

"Don't try small talk with me. You know what's gonna happen here." I said. He crosses his arms.

"I'm aware. And I obviously don't stand a chance against your magic. So are you gonna do it then, kill me? Become a murderer?" He asks. I clench the sword handle. He stands up and leans against the table. "What's Rivatha gonna think about you? The world huh?" I lift my hand at him. "Amarisa?" I clench my fist.

"I'm pretty sure I don't give a damn." I said. My hand glows purple and he smirks.

"If you kill me, it will just prove how dangerous you magic users can be." He said. And yet I don't care, Amarisa died for this and I'm not letting her memory be ruined. I say a spell under me breath and it hits him. I turn away and stab the sword into the table. I leave, already getting the awful smell of blood hit me.

*one month later*

I look up smiling seeing River have a crown on her head and she is smiling. Jackson teleports next to me onto the castle roof. She looks where I am looking.

"You know Seto, it isn't a crime to just see her. You haven't talked to her in so long." She said. I nod a little.

"I know." I said. Her fingers go through mine and she stands up. She holds me hand and I hold hers back. I look up at her.

"Come on. Mason said he may have found a way to bring Amarisa back." She said. I get up and I look back at River. I then look at her as her eyes glow. I kiss her cheek and she blushes.

"One second okay?" I ask. She nods. I look over at River. I climb off the roof and onto a balcony. I slip inside as I see her enter the castle. I pull my hood up, keeping my head low. I feel Jackson grab my hand again behind me. I see River go into her room and I follow her inside. I let go of Jackson's hand. River doesn't seen me.

"You look pretty River." I said. She stops moving and turns around. She smiles big at me.

"Seto!" She yelled. She runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back. "I missed you so much big brother." That kind of stings. I let go of her and she lets go of me.

"River, you know I ain't you're brother." I said. She shakes her head.

"We grew up together didn't we?" She asks. I nod. She smiles at me. "Just because we aren't related by blood doesn't mean we aren't family. Who's this?" Jackson smiles.

"Jackson." She said. River smiles and I move out of the way.

"Wait, so Seto finally got himself a girlfriend?" River asks. Jackson nods and chuckles. I look at Jackson.

"That hurts." I said. Jackson looks at me.

"Stop being a baby." She said. I look away from her.

"No." I said. River smiles.

"Are you gonna stay here?" River asks. I shake my head.

"No. You are in charge here now River. I have to help rebuild Laenadur, find all the other wizards and witches. Then maybe I'll think about it." I said. River nods.

"You are always welcomed here big bro." She said. She walks over to me and hugs my center again. I smile and hug her.

"Jace is taking care of you right?" I ask her.

"He is. Visit please." She said. I rub her back a little.

"I will. I gotta go." I said. She lets go of me.

"Okay. Bye." She said. Jackson takes my hand and pulls me towards her. River smiles. "You know, I haven't seen you this happy before." I look at her. She smiles again. "I somehow knew you would end up doing something with your magic. So don't worry about visiting. Just don't do anything stupid." Jackson chuckles.

"That will be hard." She said. I look at Jackson and her eyes glow making River's room disappear and we stand next to a portal door. Jackson pulls out her key and opens it up.

"You know I still have yet to get a key." I said. Jackson rolls her eyes at me.

"Come on you baby." She said. She grabs my hand and pulls me through the portal to Laenadur.

THE END!!!!!

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thank you guys for so support for this book! Means a lot and I hope you all enjoyed it!

And if you haven't already check out my new SetoSorcerer story, The Silver Lining!

Because there won't be a sequel to this story at all. I know, I'm sorry...

I hope you guys enjoyed, And byeee!!!!