Chaper 7

Prince Seto's P.O.V
What came over me? I never just lose my cool like that.

'Seto you don't want to start something like that. You could end up destroying the castle.' Amarisa thought. Sometimes I think Amarisa seems to be the real voice of reason here. I see Princess Mystic. I look at the floor. I need to go outside for some fresh air. My inside still hurts from where the Queen kicked me. But then to my horror King Izic stops me. I take a step back from him.

"Your mother told me what happened." He said. A dark look casts on my face then.

"You cannot keep me here forever you know." I said. He crosses his arms.

"Oh really? I can and I will." He said. I grin slightly.

"Good luck with that." I said. I walk pass him and Amarisa follows.

'I don't like that grin on your face.' Amarisa thought.

'We're leaving Psyra.' I thought to her.

'Finally! But I was kind of thinking that as well.' Amarisa thought. I go outside and we both go to my magic place. I go into the building seeing Matthew looking through it.

"You better get away from that or else your head will leave your body in the next five seconds." I said lifting my hand towards him. He gets up and runs away from the table. "Why are you here?"

"Interested-"

'More like spying.' Amarisa thought as she jumped on the table making Matthew go furtherer away from it. I want to leave Psyra more and more by the second.

"Get out." I said. He leaves. I look at what Matthew was looking at. O no. I pick up the map. "God damn him. He saw it."

"That's really not good at all." Amarisa thought.

"No. Izic will know since Matthew will tell him." I said. I sigh slightly and stare at the map a little longer. I bite my bottom lip back.

"What are you thinking about doing?" Amarisa asked. I fold up the map quickly.

"We're leaving, now. I cannot risk this, I'm so close to finding something I can feel it." I thought to her. It's a horrible idea to talk out loud about this. I put the map in my pocket. I grab my spellbook off the table, my wand, and my papers of all my new magic circles, which isn't a lot. "Come on." We both leave and head to the castle front doors. I put the papers in my spellbook. I hide it as I walk inside the castle. But as soon as I got my room in sights, Jace and River come to stop me. I look at them both.

"Hey." River said. I smile a little.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you up to?" River asks.

"Umm...stuff." I said.

"God even I can tell you're nervous." Amarisa thought to me.

"What sort of stuff?" River asks.

"Magic stuff. I really need to go." I said. I walk pass her and go into my room. I grab my satchel and put my spellbook and map in it.

"Where are you off to?" Someone asks making me jump. I turn to see Jace.

"No where." I said. Jace walks towards me.

"You're up to something." He said. He looks at my bag and then at me.

"Just tell him. No point in lieing to his face." Amarisa thought as she jumped on my bed.

"Fine. I get to go." I said.