Chapter 10

Prince Seto's P.O.V
*A day later*
'Seto! Wake up! We got trouble!' A voice yelled. I open my eyes seeing Amarisa in my face. 'Psyraian troops are here!' I sit up instantly and get out of bed. Oh sh*t. I grab my bag and slip it on.

"Time to go." I said.

'Right!' Amarisa thought. I open my door and run into the hallway with Amarisa on my heels.

"Seto!" Someone yelled. I look behind me seeing King Micheal. I turn around and run to him. He runs with me.

"There's a secret passage you can take that will lead you into the forest. I will lead you there." He said.

"Thanks." I said. I see Lucia and Jacob with the Queen. We go outside and I see Psyraian soldiers everywhere. I pull my hood up to cover my face. Wait Amarisa! I look behind me seeing her lagging behind. I stop and turn around. "Wait!" I run over to Amarisa. I pick her up quickly in my arms and run back to the King and we go underground. The King stops me.

"Just keep going forward, you'll find an opening." He said.

"Thanks." I said. He smiles.

"My pleasure. Good luck Seto. Remember what I told you." He said. He runs back up the steps. I adjust my hold on Amarisa and start running down the long hallway. Amarisa is heavier then I thought she was, it's because I hurt my arm and this isn't helping. But her paws are hurt so I'm gonna have to carry her for a while. There are torches on the stone walls, the passage is getting smaller and smaller. But it's the best I got right now.

"They are following you!" Amarisa thought. I grit my teeth slightly. I stop suddenly. I turn halfway to see waving torches and running footsteps against the stone ground. I look at the torches on the wall. My eyes glow and all the torches in the passageway go out. I continue running.

"Amarisa you have night vision. Look ahead so I can see where I am going." I thought to her.

"Okay!" She thought. I close my eyes and focus on her. Then I see the passageway in front of me clear through her eyes. I can hear myself panting. After a while, Amarisa turns her head to look behind me. She jumps out of my arms and I crash into something hard, probably a wall. I groan and fall backwards. "Oohh! There was a wall in front of you."

"I figured that out!" I yelled. I open my eyes. "What's here Amarisa?" I stand back up.

"Steps to your left, they are narrow and slippery so be careful." She thought. I feel the stone wall and search for the indent and find it. I go through and walk up the narrow steps. I slip but catch myself instantly. They are slippery. "Ceiling!" I hit my head on the ceiling two seconds after and groan. I put my hand on the back of my head.

"Warn me earlier Amarisa." I groan. I put my hands on the ceiling and sit on the steps. I feel around, there isn't anything here! I hear yelling down the passageway making me flinch slightly.

"He's here somewhere men!" A voice yelled.

"Seto there is a crevasse to your left." Amarisa thought. I put my hands on the wall to my left and run my hands on the wall till I find it. I slip my hand into the crevasse and feel a piece of wood. I grab it and pull on it. It goes down and a dust cloud followed by light hits me from above. I grab Amarisa and throw her up. It's closing. I climb up and pull myself up onto the surface as the thing closes. I collapse on my back and look at the night sky and tall treetops. I take a deep breathe. "Aren't you lucky I'm here?"

"I ran into a wall Amarisa when you were my eyes." I said.

"That was your fault." She thought. I sit up.

"My fault? You looked away!" I said. She sits down and looks at me as her tail swings from side to side. I get up and sign. "You okay with walking for a while?"

"Yeah." She thought. But as we walk, I get this weird feeling. I stop and look around. I see a bush move and I look at it. Something suddenly grabs me and pushes my against a tree. I met glowing teal eyes. A sword goes on my throat. Amarisa hisses.

"Isn't this just interesting." They said.